• ARRSE have partnered with Armadillo Merino to bring you an ARRSE exclusive, generous discount offer on their full price range.
    To keep you warm with the best of Merino gear, visit www.armadillomerino.co.uk and use the code: NEWARRSE40 at the checkout to get 40% off!
    This superb deal has been generously offered to us by Armadillo Merino and is valid until midnight on the the 28th of February.

Lot 7 - Jon Snows Tie

Status
Not open for further replies.
And the most unusual yet....... a currently unspecified tie from Channel 4 presenter Jon Snow, who previously hit the ARRSE headlines for objections to Nov 11th poppies. A photo of the tie is hopefully on the way - watch this space.

Thank you Jon and thanks too for ABrighter2006 for inviting Jon to support the auction in this way.

£70 unstained, £85 stained*

* I am willing to increase my bid substantially if Jon Snow will also provide a hand written post it note stating where the tie was stained.

So current bid is my £90 plus T6 £20 making a grand total of £110. - If he wears it on Telly with a Poppy.

I will up my unstained bid to £90

I noticed that he isn't the only newsreader on C4 to be diffy a poppy this year :x
He should have been sacked last time he refused, it looks as if he is infuencing his coleagues with his disrespectful ways :roll: :x

balloonhead29 said:
I noticed that he isn't the only newsreader on C4 to be diffy a poppy this year :x
He should have been sacked last time he refused, it looks as if he is infuencing his coleagues with his disrespectful ways :roll: :x

Hang on for a second. Jon Snow has publically stated that he does wear a Poppy off screen, and by agreeing to donate a tie to the Auction seems to have raised £100+ for the RBL.

What have you done?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Threads