• ARRSE have partnered with Armadillo Merino to bring you an ARRSE exclusive, generous discount offer on their full price range.
    To keep you warm with the best of Merino gear, visit www.armadillomerino.co.uk and use the code: NEWARRSE40 at the checkout to get 40% off!
    This superb deal has been generously offered to us by Armadillo Merino and is valid until midnight on the the 28th of February.

Lot 23 - "Picking up the Brass" - Convoy and Rigger

Status
Not open for further replies.
A copy of the first edition of "Picking up the Brass", now completely sold out and waiting for the release of the 2nd edition. Rare as.. This is one of a couple that ConvoyCock kept back for himself.

It will of course be signed and dedicated as you wish. It's a paperback.

I was discussing this lot with the Rigger today and we agreed that, if it will help with the bids, we'll hand write a couple of pages from one of the Germany chapters of book 2 in the back of the signed copy.

Cheers

Convoy

minister_doh_nut said:
Type it, don't handwrite it, your ex bleep and will therefore be in gaurdroom ruler writing :D

£110
I'll have you know i've got lovely handwriting mate.

For real authenticity, i'll write it in the back of a four tonner, travelling from Rideau to Salamanca, so the writing looks like the printout from a Pte Golden lie detector test.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Threads