Lost your gimmpy

Discussion in 'US' started by thecoops, Jan 4, 2011.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. On his left hand the guy has a NI Glove with the fingers cut off :)

[​IMG][/URL] Uploaded with ImageShack.us[/IMG]

2. I KNEW that the King of Pop wasn't really dead!!!

"Who's bad?"

3. I think you'll find it the shadow.

4. As opposed to the soft ones that have been malleting us?

It looks like a PR still to me. He gave it back to the Pakistani Army two minutes later.

I like his mate in the Dunlop Greenflash and matching dish dash / scarf combo.

5. I mean as apose to farmers taking pot shots or gangs of locals

6. Its not a dish dash there tactical manjams Military Times Gear Scout

7. Posed !! that has got to be the cleanest weapon in afghan, along with the gucci clean outfits, all that's missing is a poster in the background for the movie they are making, what's the local equivalant of Bollywood?

8. I know of 1 which was left in 2008 along with the 3 US Soldiers and Interp as the rest of the Patrol drove away abandoning the dead to the Taliban. Reuters cameraman embedded showed film of Taliban twisting SFC McCabes head through 360 while still in the helmet and taking Ammo and M4's off the M1114. The Officer who made the decision has since been forced out of the service.

9. jim24

jim24 Book Reviewer

I seem to remember reading that the British had miss placed over 50 LMG/GPMGs in Afghanistan in recent years

10. Red rectangle or butt no by the waist. It's not one of mine (too clean by far).

Them!!!

11. Dont want to take fire from either but those million year old farmers that have been shooting their SMLE's since they were spat out the womb scare the crap out of me.

12. Where did u read that?