Lost- x1 Ex Prime Minister....

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by SOLO, Jun 14, 2010.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. He's no loss at all.

2. Ravers

Ravers LE Reviewer Book Reviewer

Good. Hopefully the one eyed cnut is dead.

3. There are only 5 people in his constituency and they've only got three eyes between them!!!!!

4. It's a fair point though. Where the fcuk has he gone? Were the rumours true? Has he been spending the last few weeks receiving special attention from some people who couldn't qualify as proper doctors?

5. http://twitter.com/SarahBrownUK

1,121,950 followers, 'six-figure' book deal...

From PM to house husband; keeping a close eYe on his very own Beavis and Butthead.

6. There are no reports of him being seen in public anywhere since just after the election.

Guido has reports from multiple "usually reliable sources" that he's in the Royal Edinburgh Hospital - a psychiatric hospital that's not to be confused with Edinburgh Royal Infirmary.

If he's in an NHS hospital, it must be for something drastic that they wont do in private hospitals. ECT and lobotomy spring to mind :twisted:

Apparently, Royal Edinburgh's main areas of expertise are alcoholism and early onset dementia. I feel an arrse poll might be an appropriate memorial to our late Prime Mentalist.

Of course, he could just have been sitting in his house in Kirkcaldy with the curtains drawn for the past month.

7. brettarider

brettarider On ROPs

Bet Fife plod are glad now they won't have to stand guard outside his hoose

8. FFS,you had me going there for a minute,I thought the post title was talking about "Teflon Tone". :(

9. I don't care where the twat is,just so long as no one is stupid enough to go looking for him :x

10. Possibly now there is no longer a private physician to tend to him, his meds are all screwed up & he's no longer sufficiently continent to make it out the house for more than three minutes at a time.

Here's hoping, anyway.

11. Maximum security nuthouse for the criminally insane :twisted: located in the middle of nowhere in the Highlands approach it at your peril :cyclopsani: