• ARRSE have partnered with Armadillo Merino to bring you an ARRSE exclusive, generous discount offer on their full price range.
    To keep you warm with the best of Merino gear, visit www.armadillomerino.co.uk and use the code: NEWARRSE40 at the checkout to get 40% off!
    This superb deal has been generously offered to us by Armadillo Merino and is valid until midnight on the the 28th of February.

Lost The Thread

I cant find a funny thread I came across the other night. It was the one containing a pic and link to a yank soldier who wed some moose type thing with male pattern baldness. Ive never in my life seen such a minger. As a mate of mine has recently been dumped by his wife and he has gone off women I thought i'd direct him to the thread to chheer him up

Top friend you are. Do your mate a favour and off yourself, the shock will snap him out of his depression and he'll go on to find a decent bezzer who doesn't resort to weakpiss Internet pictures to cheer him up from serious existential malaise.

Plus, going off women is pretty serious. Help him tread his own path by offering your bum to him. It's the only het solution.

I saw your home Page on here Dale, I laughed myself pissless!
Laugh at my dog, you laugh at me, hence you die first Indy.

Do not chuckle at my ginger dog.

pip_and_cat.jpg

I have a temperature that would kill a bloke but am freezing. I've puked on my own feet today, and the floor, and it's 2 and a half hours until I can take more Lemsip.

Do not try my patience.

RTFQ, tell us about the plane crash.

Latest Threads