Lost Suitcase reveals amazing life.

Discussion in 'Current Affairs, News and Analysis' started by tuffy52, Feb 15, 2013.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. I wonder if the University have thought of donating the suitcase to the QARANC museum? It provides an interesting insight into the life of a dedicated, compassionate young woman.
    • Like Like x 2
  2. Love the report...her brother is supposed to have been killed in the war they didnt check very hard, CWGC - Casualty Details unusal though you'd have thought he'd have been in the HLI or RSF not the Seaforths unless he was transferred after a wound etc.
  3. Who comes up with these titles for women's units? "Queen Alexandra's Imperial Military Nursing Service" and "First Aid Nursing Yeomanry". It's quite obvious that they'd be known as Quims and Fannies.
  4. WRAC was not much better: Weekly Ration of Army C..T
    • Like Like x 1
  5. Retired at 82 FFS?
  6. I have it on good authority that it wasn't found in a cupboard, but under a table in one of the Operating Theatres.

The Trust has started an investigation into the standards of the Cleaning Contractors involved
    • Like Like x 1
  7. seaweed

seaweed LE Book Reviewer

Should go to the NoK if traceable, surely?
  8. Not surprising really, I'm still waiting for the busload to turn up from BMH Hanover.........................
  9. Well, looked like she was in for staying the weekend and chancing a lift back on Sunday.
  10. Nah, they'd send them where they were needed.