LOST season 4

Discussion in 'Films, Music and All Things Artsy' started by heidtheba, Feb 17, 2008.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. For all non Sky viewers.

Watching on BFBS, any clues?

Fcuked if I know :?
  2. Clues on what?
  3. Aye I reckon there's a rift in the space continuum. On the other hand, it's probably nothing that can't be fixed with alcohol.
  4. Ord_Sgt

Ord_Sgt RIP

Tried watching this because all the hype led me to believe it was good. What a load of bollox, whats it supposed to be about?
  5. Something to do with polar bears, smoke, a plane crash and a lot of angry people. It's baffling me too!
  6. ok, very simple.......dont watch any unless you start from the beginning! this is the most baffling tv series ever (in my opinion) it is good, it is addictive, me and a few lads spent a whole weekend watching back to back episodes to find out what the feck its all about.....if you dont watch from series one part one episode one then you will never catch onto it all
  7. Ord_Sgt

Ord_Sgt RIP

OK so I need to start at the beginning to get it? Not sure I have the time to watch 4 series. 8O
  8. Is series 4 any good? Havent checked it out yet
  9. It is what it is, some questions have been partly answeared, but then that has led to more questions....I'll just say this, Lost better have the best damned final episode of any show EVER, or it's going to be a load of balls.
  10. lol
  11. go out and drink more.
    It will cause the same amount of head spin, but at least there is a better chance of pulling when in a pub

I watch as the missus watches it, its better than eastenders (just) and allows the "nice evening in watching TV" box to be ticked without too much pain or shouting at walford's finest
  12. Am I the only one that wants to cave that feckin doctors head in with a sledge hammer? He must be the most annoying, aggravating knobhead ever, in any tv show!!
  13. If the blokes are always unshaven due to a lack of razors i guess, then how come the Women never have any arm pit hair?

14. and why is fat boy Hurley still fat??