LOST season 4

heidtheba said:
For all non Sky viewers.

Watching on BFBS, any clues?

Fcuked if I know :?
Aye I reckon there's a rift in the space continuum. On the other hand, it's probably nothing that can't be fixed with alcohol.

Tried watching this because all the hype led me to believe it was good. What a load of bollox, whats it supposed to be about?

Ord_Sgt said:
Tried watching this because all the hype led me to believe it was good. What a load of bollox, whats it supposed to be about?
Something to do with polar bears, smoke, a plane crash and a lot of angry people. It's baffling me too!

ok, very simple.......dont watch any unless you start from the beginning! this is the most baffling tv series ever (in my opinion) it is good, it is addictive, me and a few lads spent a whole weekend watching back to back episodes to find out what the feck its all about.....if you dont watch from series one part one episode one then you will never catch onto it all

OK so I need to start at the beginning to get it? Not sure I have the time to watch 4 series. 8O

slimjim said:
Is series 4 any good? Havent checked it out yet
It is what it is, some questions have been partly answeared, but then that has led to more questions....I'll just say this, Lost better have the best damned final episode of any show EVER, or it's going to be a load of balls.

petergriffen said:
slimjim said:
Is series 4 any good? Havent checked it out yet
It is what it is, some questions have been partly answeared, but then that has led to more questions....I'll just say this, Lost better have the best damned final episode of any show EVER, or it's going to be a load of balls.
lol

Strike said:
ok, very simple.......dont watch any unless you start from the beginning! this is the most baffling tv series ever (in my opinion) it is good, it is addictive, me and a few lads spent a whole weekend watching back to back episodes to find out what the feck its all about.....if you dont watch from series one part one episode one then you will never catch onto it all
go out and drink more.
It will cause the same amount of head spin, but at least there is a better chance of pulling when in a pub

I watch as the missus watches it, its better than eastenders (just) and allows the "nice evening in watching TV" box to be ticked without too much pain or shouting at walford's finest

Am I the only one that wants to cave that feckin doctors head in with a sledge hammer? He must be the most annoying, aggravating knobhead ever, in any tv show!!

If the blokes are always unshaven due to a lack of razors i guess, then how come the Women never have any arm pit hair?

SK

buggrit said:
and why is fat boy Hurley still fat??
Exactly what I said to the missus. Also,surely someone as stout as Hurley could feed the survivors for a life time,why hasn't he banged on the head,skinned,and made into pies?

Missus spotted it on the other nights episode, two of the birds hanging up freshly washed nice clean white sheets whilst still stood in the same minging clothing they crashed in, bad admin.

I firmly believe (the fact that the writers were on strike during this series filming supports this) that they just make this sh*te up as they go along with no clue what to put in next and its all gonna be one big wahh at the end.

SKJOLD said:
If the blokes are always unshaven due to a lack of razors i guess, then how come the Women never have any arm pit hair?

SK
Now this really grips my biscuit. It's not just the fact that most of the blokes are unshaven (starting to get over the desire to take a Black & Decker sander to their chins) it's the fact you hardly fcuking ever see anyone;

A) In shit state- It's a fcuking jungle for fcuks sake! You should all be covered in whiteheads!
B) Clean shaven OR with a man's beard not the poncy half-and-half I'll shave round the edges and take a beard trimmer to my neck so I don't look a hermit/child molester/russian priest. Either grow it or mag to grid.
C) As said before the fat bloke not loosing an ounce of weight. Fcuk's sake he's got tits like deflated basketballs.

Not that I watch it or anything...

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
T The Intelligence Cell 3
Mr Happy The Intelligence Cell 1
msr The Intelligence Cell 7