LOST KIT

Hello all new member here.

I was wondering what is the biggest or the most expensive piece of kit you know to go missing.Not just yourself,anybody you know counts.

I'm not just talking about weapons here ,but they do seem to go missing on a weekly basis (if your in the GGS in Osnabruck then your tally is two brownings and a mag of ten rounds).

Would be intresting to know what poeple were bagged for or billed.

Like the new bowman kit somebody must have lost some of that,especially those new laptop thingys (what ever they are called).

Cheers

Journo Alert!!!!!

and such a subtle start too

I lost my rag once (well more than once) and it cost me a fortune

A Blue one?

car keys and house keys lost on the MMTR pirbright/brunswick camp. They have a distinctive DERR keyring. If anyone finds then you can have them as I've changed the locks

Lost a tank once, then turned around and there it was, sh!t myself.

the most expensive thing I ever lost came courtesy of phase 3 redundancies

it was my job by the way

Lost my helmet once put it down to fiddle with radio headset ,set off half
an hour later sgt goes" wheres your helmet " . Me hand on head "oops" :oops:
Only billed me for a few bits of webbing . Had sixmonths of grief for a set of
filters for a right handled torch though.

I am the first to admit i am a stupid bint of the first order, but i reckon i have averaged a loss of goods of about £1000 pound a year. Yeah that bad!
I am on to my 4th mobile phone this year already - now obviously i am not proud of this fact - but i do think it takes a certain type of skill to lose a pair of shoes during night on the lash - i.e. had them at the start - gone by the end!!!

About £1500 worth of Clansman ancils - apparently...

The fact that the Sigs det never actually gave me the fcuking things to start with was irrelevant... bunch of jack cnuts :threaten:

Kids, todays lesson therefore, is ALWAYS check what you sign for :oops:

Hmm what have I lost :? nothing recently :wink:
But I remember when 11 armd brigade sigs lost there nice new clean combats out of there vehicles at Saltau :roll:
That will teach them to put there veh's on the flats then laugh at Milan plt as the scally twats got on coaches back to Minden & we sat there waiting to leave on the train :x :x
Big shiney padlocks on 432 rear doors do not keep determined infantry out :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Ok ok this might have been theft but the lose was theres :cry:
Oh yeah sorry about swapping all our broken sigs kit with your nice stuff :oops:

Was conducting a shovel recce away from the troop hide...as is traditional...and i dug my nice little hole and leaning back against the tree proceed with my morning glory.

On turning to inspect the fine Compo turd, to my horror it wasn't there! Had i imagined taking a dump? It was no where to be seem. I was quite perplexed.

I want my turd back! Whoose got it?!

Heard through a mate in RA that a troop of prats lost an L118 Light Gun. They left it on the training area and only realised when they got back to the barracks. Can't remember the whole story but will find out and get back.