Lost in translation.

Discussion in 'Blue Jokes' started by Monty417, May 4, 2011.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Bin man knocks on door and Chinese guy answers "wha you wan?" Bin man asks "Where's your wheelie bin mate?" Chinese guy replies "Wha you need know?" The bin man patiently says again "Where's.....your..... wheelie bin?" Little Chinky says "Why you fuckin need know?"

The bin man loses his cool at that and shouts into the Chinese guy's face "Where's your fuckin wheelie bin you stroppy little chinese cunt"

Chines guy sighs and says "Ok ok! I wheelie bin for a wank."
  2. Can't beat the old ones
  3. "old" is the understatement of the year.

Hardly a "blue" joke.

Actually, barely a joke at all!
  4. Since the old jokes forum was ditched in favour of this, there have been quite a few new members but all the old jokes were lost. So I'm just repeating the odd one.

Also, who gives a fuck what you think shit head... so why not use your other older name?
  5. Oooo dissention in the ranks
  6. I can see your mouth moving, but all that appears to be coming out is

7. B_AND_T

B_AND_T LE Book Reviewer

OK I did giggle.
  8. I didn't.......
  9. Ravers

Ravers LE Reviewer Book Reviewer

Irish man, English man and a Chinese man get a job on a building site.

The foreman takes a look at three of them and decides to give them their jobs for the day, he hands paddy a shovel and says ''here ya go paddy, you're in charge of digging, crack on.'' So off paddy trots with his shovel and starts digging a big fuck off hole.

The foreman goes to the English bloke and gives him a pneumatic drill, ''here you go mate, you're in charge of drilling.'' So off goes the English man to start drilling stuff.

The foreman finally goes to the Chinese bloke and says, ''righto matey, you're in charge of the supplies.'' Off goes the Chinese man to sort out the supplies.

An hour or two later the foreman returns to check on their progress. He finds paddy deep in a hole shoveling away nicely, the English bloke is drilling away and also seems to be making good progress. The foreman looks around but can't spot the chink anywhere. He scratches his head and asks the paddy and the Englishman if they've seen him?

Suddenly the Chinese man jumps out from behind a JCB stark bollock naked and shouts: ''SUPPLIES!''

True story that.
    • Like Like x 1
  10. This chicken is rubbery....
  11. B_AND_T

B_AND_T LE Book Reviewer

Fank you velly much.