Lost ID

Not myself, but just had a text off someone who has lost their MOD Form 90, who if anyone do you call to report it lost?

Presumably he can then get back off leave and request a new one?

Any one losing their ID card should have the replacement branded on to their forehead, to prevent an encore.

Hardly rocket science is it? Put ID card back in safe place each time.... Before moving check pouches.

Never lost a wallet, credit/debit card or ID card in 18 years.

Have you yourself lost anything in that 18 year period though??

I like the way folk get on their high horse regarding lost ID cards (as if its the most heinous and crow crime in the world) but they themselves have probably lost umpteen house keys,car keys,bank cards,mobile phones,children and dogs........

:)

Guard it like a Stab, its easy just place it in the clear fronted part of your wallet, hold it out at arms length in the open position and leave it there forever, hey presto! You never lose the card and you get the chance to show anyone who comes within 20 feet of you that you are 'in the Army!!'

I wonder if the rate of loss of ID cards has changed since it became just another admin job to get a new one?

Did knowing you were going to be short of cash and short of breath (lefritlefritlefrit) make you take more care or has it made 'kall difference?

Did Cherie Blair and Yoomin Rights get involved?

After all there was no discrimination between your house getting burgled,wallet with ID stolen and losing it while out on the piss.

You still got yip-yapped round the place and a nice fine; I'm sure that must have upset the EU,UN, and Unite,probably.

:crying:

Auld-Yin

ADC
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor
Well mine cost me a week's fecking wages!!!!! Then it turned up some time later and I still have it :winkrazz: Didn't get my wages back though :-|

Well mine cost me a week's fecking wages!!!!! Then it turned up some time later and I still have it :winkrazz: Didn't get my wages back though :-|
I made the mistake of trying to argue that point when mine re-appeared 6 months later, I think if I remember correctly the words '****' and 'off' were prevelant in his response, £50 for a mongy photo of me with some fancy reprographics round it

Guard it like a Stab, its easy just place it in the clear fronted part of your wallet, hold it out at arms length in the open position and leave it there forever, hey presto! You never lose the card and you get the chance to show anyone who comes within 20 feet of you that you are 'in the Army!!'
Yet another sweeping generalisation.

Not all Stabs are that careless

Latest Threads