Lost Gwar Tribe Found In Brazil!

Bugger, we'll have to move again...

Mr_Deputy said:
I heard - thanks for the pic - too busy today to google it.

I suspect this is the Paul Scholes' family. Not content to live in Wilmslow, Cheshire with the other Man U families - they chose the Amazon.

Is that a gorilla (black furred thing on its hind legs) in the middle there guarding a small ginger child (it could be Paul Scholes' son?
unless my eyes deceive me, the black furry monster appears to have a decent pair of funbags. Gorilla sex...what colour wings do you get for beastiality?

I think I can see my boss...

If you are man enough to coerce a female gorilla into surprise sex, then i suspect any colour of wings you like...sir!

Cuddles said:
If you are man enough to coerce a female gorilla into surprise sex, then i suspect any colour of wings you like...sir!
Who said anything about delayed consent?

"well hello my dear, Bamboo shoot? My, what a fine mandibular prognathism you have....drop of cognac?"

any old fool can rape a gorilla. A real man's task would be to seduce.

arby said:
Cuddles said:

"well hello my dear, Bamboo shoot? My, what a fine mandibular prognathism you have....drop of cognac?"

I know I am sick for merely considering the rape of a female gorilla gorilla...

You sir, however take the biscuit and I in turn my hat off to you. Have you tried the banana BTW? I find that works uncommonly well on bonobos? I mean, a friend does...

Biped

LE
Book Reviewer
It seems that the Brazilians at least now have an excuse for flattening the rainforest. If those qwars are allowed to breed hidden and unhindered, it could set the human genome back to the Viking era.

We need to continue the march of normalisation, and yes, that does mean knocking down some more trees I'm afraid.

Edited to add: The idea of surprise or even seduced sex with a gorilla could be considered in some circles to be wrong on many levels, but infinitely preferable to proffering carrot-juice and deodorants to its tribe-mates to achieve the same results.

The gorilla fornication will not produce offspring, and might even improve the gene pool still further if the suitor is darwin'd in the process of rejection.

Gwarist s0d! I hope your pubes turn auburn and the faint stench of fox p1ss descends around you...

Cuddles said:
arby said:
Cuddles said:

You sir, however take the biscuit and I in turn my hat off to you. Have you tried the banana BTW? I find that works uncommonly well on bonobos? I mean, a friend does...
To hell with the consequences and social prejudices. 40 years ago it was illegal chuck your muck up a fellow man, now its a prerequisite of employment for most civil servant posts.

also, I think I've coined possibly the finest quote ever:

"Any old fool can rape a Gorilla"

Arby 2008

Mr_Deputy said:
Well we've had :

Richard attenborough "looking" at animals - big deal
Steve Irwin - I dont know what you'd call what he did - harassment?
Wild Boyz (like Jackass) - getting animals to attack them in the wild

Now we need / a gap exists for...

ARBY'S SEX WITH ANIMALS

cut to arby lying next to a hard-breathing kangeroo in a smahed up termite mound, with broken vegetation around them... smoking a cigarette
piece to camera before the credits has you smiling and saying
"there....wasn't SO difficult was it now?...next week the rhino. see you then!"

(mumbling as credits roll.."hey skippy did you come babe? - we can go again if you like? my plane outta here doesnt leave for a couple of hours."
did you know kangaroos have 4 vaginas?

FFS look at the state of their track plan. If they had listened during their MATT's they wouldn't be feckin lost would they? Slack bunch this lot!

arby said:
Cuddles said:
arby said:
Cuddles said:

To hell with the consequences and social prejudices. 40 years ago it was illegal chuck your muck up a fellow man, now its a prerequisite of employment for most civil servant posts.

Arby 2008
Arby, I now have a new sig (assuming your approval of course).
Fcuking work of genius, Sir.
:D

arby said:
Mr_Deputy said:
Well we've had :

ARBY'S SEX WITH ANIMALS

cut to arby lying next to a hard-breathing kangeroo in a smahed up termite mound, with broken vegetation around them... smoking a cigarette

(mumbling as credits roll.."hey skippy did you come babe? - we can go again if you like? my plane outta here doesnt leave for a couple of hours."
Does the male have 4 C0cks then???? His condom would look like a latex glove.

4 C0cks and 2 hands seems a bit of a waste.

Tax_Tw-t said:
arby said:
Cuddles said:
arby said:
Cuddles said:

Arby 2008
Arby, I now have a new sig (assuming your approval of course).
Fcuking work of genius, Sir.
:D
one of my finer moments...

Well thanks for the supporting credits Arby...even the gerbil-snuffing, bi-curious Richard Gere thanked the fecking Academy! (Motion Picture not RMAS...)

I'm going off to start a day of debauchery, featuring lunch/sex with wife (mustn't get those confused), hoofing wets and then rugby club dinner and some tonsil hockey in Cadillacs with fat Twerton pigs...

...and it is probably your fault. Or Sven's...

B_AND_T

LE
Book Reviewer
arby said:
Mr_Deputy said:
Well we've had :

ARBY'S SEX WITH ANIMALS

Would cost you a fortune in Tampax though and imagine how moody she would be.

Cuddles said:
Well thanks for the supporting credits Arby...even the gerbil-snuffing, bi-curious Richard Gere thanked the fecking Academy! (Motion Picture not RMAS...)

I'm going off to start a day of debauchery, featuring lunch/sex with wife (mustn't get those confused), hoofing wets and then rugby club dinner and some tonsil hockey in Cadillacs with fat Twerton pigs...
Twerton? Now, there's a place I've not heard of since the days of Budgie Burgess...

"Oi can't read an' Oi can't write, but Oi can drive a tractor..."

Ooooo ar!