Lost Finale

Did anyone else watch the Lost finale last night? That show is so f@@king infuriating, they only ever solve a mystery by replacing it with 3 more! Whats more its all gone a little too bloody sci-fi for me now.

On a related note, the refusal of the producers// costume department to do even the most basic research about British Army dress had me so angry that i couldn't follow the pllot for a while.

just had to get that off my chest.

Ithink it was supposed to be the glasshouse. Did you see the state of the bloke who discharged him? Beret like a frigging aircraft carrier, old shagged comats buttoned up to the chin that had obviously been ironed with a JDAM. No cap badge, no badge of rank... I could go on.

I know it's only a show etc but the way they kept referring to the army as Her Majesty's Army and ''the little old ladies army''! We ought to call theirs ''the madman Bush's army''!

Do you think that the producers had some kind of heads up about Future Infantry Structure???? The benny hill type Provost bloke claimed that desmond was a L/Cpl in the Queens Royal Regiment of Scotland!! Thats pretty close to the bone considering this was probably recorded over 6 months ago. Lost just gets weirder and weirder......

Cheers Easy!

Latest Threads