• ARRSE have partnered with Armadillo Merino to bring you an ARRSE exclusive, generous discount offer on their full price range.
    To keep you warm with the best of Merino gear, visit www.armadillomerino.co.uk and use the code: NEWARRSE40 at the checkout to get 40% off!
    This superb deal has been generously offered to us by Armadillo Merino and is valid until midnight on the the 28th of February.

lost discharge papers

I served in the ta in the late 80s early 90s and was issued with my discharge papers when i left,i now need them for the dept of work and pensions but cannot find them,does anyone know how i can obtain a copy of them.

thanks in advance,

jack.

jackboots said:
I served in the ta in the late 80s early 90s and was issued with my discharge papers when i left,i now need them for the dept of work and pensions but cannot find them,does anyone know how i can obtain a copy of them.

thanks in advance,

jack.
It says on the certificate of discharge that you cannot get a replacement, unless you lost the old one due to exceptional circumstances.

You could always try telling them that your house burnt down I suppose.

T_T

ugly

LE
Just apply for your records under FOI and inside should be the pampas pages with your discharge also some scary personell reports written by bitter and twisted OC's!

Finally recieved news about my lost discharge papers,i was told i could not be issued with another set as they do not hold copies in your personel files ,but they could issue me with a statement of service letter,this gives the same details as your discharge papers, so for any one else in the same boat (or truck)
the contact details are below,
Army Personel Centre
Civil Secretariat
Historical Disclosures
Mail Point 400,
Kentigern House,
65 Brown Street,
GLASGOW G2 8EX
Telephone 0141 224 2826
Fax 0141 224 2144
Email disc4.civec@apc.army.mod.uk,

Latest Threads