Lost Boys II - The Tribe

Discussion in 'Films, Music and All Things Artsy' started by LordVonHarley, Oct 19, 2008.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Just watched the much awaited sequal to Lost Boys, one of the best Vampire films ever to be made. The sequal had a lot to live upto......... it turned out to be a rather ordinary.

The only three good points to the film as Cory Feldman as Edgar Frog, the amount of birds getting their t1t's out for the lads (alive or undead) and the fact I got the original Lost Boys film in the twin pack.

Lets hope the next one ditches the wet yank heros and focuses on Edgar Frogs character!

2. "Rather ordinary"?? Is that your verdict?? I watched it a few months back. I thought "Lost Boys" was an excellent film.

The 2nd one......absolute shite! I couldn't finish watching it.

"Old Boy".......now that's a film to watch!

3. It did not explain what happend to Sam and the other Frog brother, lets hope they do another one with the proper cast.

4. That's like saying Bin Laden has anger-management issues! 8O Everyone involved in that abortion of a movie should be sent to Afghanistan and used as mobile sand-bags! :puker: :threaten: It makes The Phantom Menace look like a classic movie!

And....breath.... :whew: