Lost 6 x AI rifles fitted with 3 x 12 S&B scopes

Discussion in 'Current Affairs, News and Analysis' started by ugly, Oct 9, 2007.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. ugly

ugly LE Moderator

It seems our fantastic good guys in black (not them!) have misplaced 6 Accuraccy International rifles with scopes. I have it on good authority that they are safe in a club at Mecca. fecking walts should be chucked out of the force for being cnuts. If I did that I would get a lifetime bar from The Notional Rifle assoc!
  2. got to be cake until 2075 at least for that :evil:
  3. Speaking of which it would explain the abnormal shaped broom i was nearly sold by an arab the other day!

4. Helo ugly,

do you have any more information on this?
    Has anyone been disciplined?

5. maybe they sold em over time like. Nice little earner, specialy when stuck in the stan or likewise.
  6. Where did you hear this? Are there any reputable sources for it or is this more one of those things a bloke told me down the NAAFI/pub type stories?
  7. ugly

ugly LE Moderator

Noduff reputable source, I havent got the end of the tale yet but when the Inspector of cunstabularies has finished with them I expect they'll be lucky to be PCSO's
  8. got a vanguard sub for sale any takers one owner current mot ????????????????
    fCck me best get the barret out of the loft.....

and the seventh seal was broken and a spam appeared....................chin chin
  9. For the greater good.................