Losing the rag - b******s!

Discussion in 'The Intelligence Cell' started by Whiskybreath, Jun 17, 2005.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. So here I am, on a couple of weeks off from saving my employer from the bad guys, and I'm enjoying a couple of icecold Guinnesses while toying with the pages of ARRSE and listening to Radio 2.

On comes one of the Great Dad Dance Numbers - 'Walk This Way' and I'm showing the mirror how it's done. Like, cool.

Then, just before the Final Big Cool Moves - those I used to wow them with at the Seagoe, Portadown, 1979 - some m***f**g scumsucking b*****d who's deeply in love with himself in a physical sense leaps into the instrumental and waffles in a syrupy, hey, listen to me, aren't I sexy and motherable arrsewipe sort of way, and yaps on about some of the least needed information on the planet.

Ba*rds. Sack them all and replace them with a computer. Particularly Steve Wright, who should be f*cked and burned first.
  2. Amen to that, Wrighty is a complete twat, as is Jeremy Vine. Fortunately, this week radio quiet(2) has been treating us to a dose of Kirsty Young. She is definitely the thinking mans crumpet, and has leap-frogged her way to the top of this weeks fantasy shag-list leaving Charlotte Church and Liz Hurley to serve drinks and fan Kirsty and I with ostrich plumes.
  3. Good thing he didn't do it during 'Sweet Home Alabama'. That would have made me unhappy. Cnut.
  4. Rod924

Rod924 LE Reviewer

Face facts, your an old knacker now and should have been posted to Radio 4 or 5 Live by now for daytime entertainment :lol:
  5. Young whippersnapper. In my day etc.
  6. Auld-Yin

Auld-Yin LE Reviewer Book Reviewer Reviews Editor

Whiskybreath - you are either mellowing in your old age or the Laphroig has done it's bit :wink:

You would not normally let off a youngster so easily. keep this up and you will be kicked out the Grumpy Old Mens' Club into the Darby n Joan Club. :twisted:
  7. Whispering Bob Harris. Now there's a proper DJ for you. And John Peel, god rest his soul. Punk rock - proper music with a tune you can whistle. 'Fluff' Freedman RRRrriigght Mate!?

I remember it as if it were only yesterday.

Oh dear. I am sorry.

Nurse, I appear to have wet myself.
  8. Rod924

Rod924 LE Reviewer

I thanks you from t' bottom of me arrse - Well, to be honest, I did the R2 thing in 2001/2 and then for reasons beyond my knowledge, shifted to R5 and have remained since :oops: :oops: Age date for 924 = Ex Lionheart = ????????? :roll:
  9. I quite like Sally Traffic.
  10. Sally's good, and so's the fellow she shares her radio time with. Heard some good innuendo over the years there.
    Auld Yin - I'm as mellow as an overproof 20-year old, one with lots of nose, full body and a long finish. Pity about Mrs Whisky, though. Cheers!
  11. Whispering Bob is still around but at midnight plus. You can get him on the Internet if you can't stay awake that long. Alternatively there is (was) a double album around with the 'Best of the Test' - fantastic.
  12. I listened to Kirsty Young today and decline to admire in the proper fashion, sandman. That git Peter Tatchell was debating the Iraqi situation with ex Col somebody (who was surprisingly calm) and she didn't, at any point, tell him that she intended to bayonet the bstrd up his disease-riddled botty. Unrealistically neutral stance, in my opinion, even for the BBC.
  13. Sally Traffic is rather super, but I suggest that she probably only appeals to a certain kind of ARRSEr...

[​IMG] [​IMG]

...although she was certainly very easy on the eye in her 'earlier youth'...

You can also join the (unofficial) Sally Traffic Club here!
  14. Kirsty Young...you wouldn't kick her out of bed for eating Jacob's crackers, would you...?

[​IMG] [​IMG]
  15. Kate Humble - phwoar!!