Losing the plot

smeg-head

ADC
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Got up this morning and, after my usual ablutions, changed out of my pyjamas shorts, pulled a pair of jogging bottoms on and then put my boxers on. After falling around laughing like a lunatic, I told the Leader of the Opposition. She promptly informed me that I was losing the plot, which then got me wondering if any other Arrse members suffer bouts of temporary insanity or am I on my own? Your comments are most welcome Gentlemen.

Got up this morning and, after my usual ablutions, changed out of my pyjamas shorts, pulled a pair of jogging bottoms on and then put my boxers on. After falling around laughing like a lunatic, I told the Leader of the Opposition. She promptly informed me that I was losing the plot, which then got me wondering if any other Arrse members suffer bouts of temporary insanity or am I on my own? Your comments are most welcome Gentlemen.
It's not all bad, at least you didn't put your boxers on your head !

You think you've got problems. I've just spent several minutes clicking on a new and unfamiliar icon beneath my avatar. It took me that long to realise it was a dried splash of korma sauce from last night's curry.

Also, I cant post replies to the thread or to other posts that I quote although I can edit my blank posts. Is Arrse trying to tell me something?

Last edited:
I can answer this, the answer is @DaManBugs

I disagree... i woke up this morning thinking (again) i knew the origins of the 9/11 plot, the principle logistics company behind AQ and the reason for our failure in Afghanistan.

On the bright side i can still dress myself.
Liar.

Its imposible to put a straightjacket on by yourself.

I disagree... i woke up this morning thinking (again) i knew the origins of the 9/11 plot, the principle logistics company behind AQ and the reason for our failure in Afghanistan.

On the bright side i can still dress myself.
Our only failure was giving civvies like you a chance to do a man's job.

smeg-head

ADC
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer

smeg-head

ADC
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Used to sleep au naturelle, but when we have the grandkids staying, I find it better to cover oneself for the sake of young innocence. Also, as you grow older and the nights get their autumnal chill; it is warmer for the old bones.

Our performance there was fcuking great , right up until conspiracy theorist loons like yourself slipped through the net whilst attempting to be a man.

Bugsy tells lies.