• This is a stand-to for an incoming competition, one of our most expensive yet.
    Later this week we're going to be offering the opportunity to Win £270 Rab Neutrino Pro military down jacket
    Visit the thread at that link above and Watch it to be notified as soon as the competition goes live

Losing the plot

smeg-head

ADC
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Got up this morning and, after my usual ablutions, changed out of my pyjamas shorts, pulled a pair of jogging bottoms on and then put my boxers on. After falling around laughing like a lunatic, I told the Leader of the Opposition. She promptly informed me that I was losing the plot, which then got me wondering if any other Arrse members suffer bouts of temporary insanity or am I on my own? Your comments are most welcome Gentlemen.

Got up this morning and, after my usual ablutions, changed out of my pyjamas shorts, pulled a pair of jogging bottoms on and then put my boxers on. After falling around laughing like a lunatic, I told the Leader of the Opposition. She promptly informed me that I was losing the plot, which then got me wondering if any other Arrse members suffer bouts of temporary insanity or am I on my own? Your comments are most welcome Gentlemen.
It's not all bad, at least you didn't put your boxers on your head !

You think you've got problems. I've just spent several minutes clicking on a new and unfamiliar icon beneath my avatar. It took me that long to realise it was a dried splash of korma sauce from last night's curry.

Also, I cant post replies to the thread or to other posts that I quote although I can edit my blank posts. Is Arrse trying to tell me something?

Last edited:
I can answer this, the answer is @DaManBugs

I disagree... i woke up this morning thinking (again) i knew the origins of the 9/11 plot, the principle logistics company behind AQ and the reason for our failure in Afghanistan.

On the bright side i can still dress myself.
Liar.

Its imposible to put a straightjacket on by yourself.

I disagree... i woke up this morning thinking (again) i knew the origins of the 9/11 plot, the principle logistics company behind AQ and the reason for our failure in Afghanistan.

On the bright side i can still dress myself.
Our only failure was giving civvies like you a chance to do a man's job.

smeg-head

ADC
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer

smeg-head

ADC
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Used to sleep au naturelle, but when we have the grandkids staying, I find it better to cover oneself for the sake of young innocence. Also, as you grow older and the nights get their autumnal chill; it is warmer for the old bones.

Our performance there was fcuking great , right up until conspiracy theorist loons like yourself slipped through the net whilst attempting to be a man.

Bugsy tells lies.