Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A married bint down the road/town

• The girl/boy I thought I was in love with when I was 16

• I'm saving it until my wedding night

• Total voters
Be honest guys, mine went to some randy married bint down the next street.

Looks like we're all plumping for the traditional :lol:

Mine was a sorry, tawdry tale of deception, stolen youth and intense emotion.

When I was 13, a girl of 16 moved onto my street and was f*cking ace ! She went out with a lad who had a motorbike and smoked ! I was enamoured ! What an utterly shameless girl, had a massive wart on the inside of her thigh with a solitary hair hanging out of it and was prosecuted years later for seducing a 15 year old lad and greasing him up with handsoap for anal entry which resulted in the poor little sod having to go to A and E with his ma !
Have seen her twice since and was biblical with her once, a lovely experience, at the height of our relations a tiny balled fist hammered on the door and a 4 year old schreeched 'I can ear ya shaggin!'

I salute you Stevie, you gave me so many things, a first 'proper' look at a fanny, all pulled apart and spread for my inspection, an introduction into wee wee games in your Mums tatty bathroom and our booze stealing escapades were magical.

Yawn

Mine was a famous tall, blonde, American, who shall remain nameless out of the mutual respect of that one beautiful night we spent together when I was a naive youngster.

Yup, losing my virginity to a WWE Heavyweight champion wrester was the way I always dreamed it to be.

In which case Chubb, your gonna cark it as a virgin ( and soon we hope )

reni_77 said:
And Im Roy Castle !! Theres a few on here that will accomodate you, regardless wether you have a winky or a floo floo
I thought delicate types referred to it as a "foo foo" or were you implying that the gash would be so cavernous that it could be likened to a chimney flue?!

Like, the size of a cooling tower Dozy? 8O :D

DozyBint said:
reni_77 said:
And Im Roy Castle !! Theres a few on here that will accomodate you, regardless wether you have a winky or a floo floo
I thought delicate types referred to it as a "foo foo" or were you implying that the gash would be so cavernous that it could be likened to a chimney flue?!
Ah !! so thats what she meant !! that'll teach me to go rooting round in teeny cadet dossbags !!

old_fat_and_hairy

LE
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor
bossyboots said:
In which case Chubb, your gonna cark it as a virgin ( and soon we hope )
Not even I would offer to help relieve her of that burden.

DozyBint said:
Like, the size of a cooling tower Dozy? 8O :D
You - back to work! :twisted:

Chubb - fcuk off! You are "saving" it because only your close relatives want to stick anything up your clacker!

Lost mine to the girl next door when living in Bordon, trouble was her father was the Garrison Sargeant Major a fecking huge great scotsman in the Black Watch. So I ran away to sea before he found out.