LOSING MY KIDS

what do you say to your kids who are going to Canada in a weeks time with their mother and TWP bus driver of a boyfriend who won the court case and is still being a complete bit*h and ex from hell and you know the ex is totally fec*ing screwed financely in the UK , OH AND SHE IS RUFUSING TO DIVULGE THE ADDRESS OF THEIR NEXT HOME ADDRESS IN CANADA AGAINST A ORDER COURT BUT AS YOU ALL KNOW IN THE UK A SINGLE FATHER MEANS FECK ALL BUT I AM RE -MARRIED IN 5 BEDROOM HOUSE AND I STILL LOSE ...........ANYONE ? THEY LEAVE ON THE 7TH AUG!!

Some links in this thread are NSFW....MiB

Unlucky?

You're a tw.at.

Your post gives a great indicator why you lost.

Sorry, but you're a tw.at.

C

cloudbuster

"Enjoy Canada, kids, it's a fantastic country to grow up in. Oh and by-the-way, you were adopted. Ta-ta."

Enjoy the peace and quiet while it lasts; sometimes they come back. :D

Tell them,"If I knew the address you were going to I'd write ,you'd know if I was angry 'cos it would be written in UPPER CASE." :wink:

Edited 'cos I just read the rest of your post and you've got a five bedroomed house,FFS stop moaning ,four spare bedrooms to put a gym,sunbed and motorbike you're rebuilding, and still have one not used.

Fang_Farrier

LE
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
You'd probably have more luck going to see your lawyer than trying to envoke any sensible suggestions on Arrse.
And if you were really after sensible advice, why post in the Naafi?

Why not fcuk off out for a walk. Take with you a bottle of chloroform and a hankie. Then simply "adopt" some new children to ensconce in your 5 bedroom house?

Biped

LE
Book Reviewer
GeneralMayhem said:
Why not fcuk off out for a walk. Take with you a bottle of chloroform and a hankie. Then simply "adopt" some new children to ensconce in your 5 bedroom house?
Good idea.

Have you got a cellar?

Biped said:
GeneralMayhem said:
Good idea.

Have you got a cellar?
You haven't checked if he's Austrian though - he might only like locking up his own kids!

Look on the bright side, they are off your hands and away abroad so sod the child maintainance payments as someone else has to pay to bring them up

now get the beers on and stop moaning

Nope he'll still have to pay 8O Very likely keeping her address quiet for a reason if she's in the shite money wise over here as I think that the debt gets written off after 5 years if you move abroad and are unable to contact you.

Bets bet is to find out which bank etc she owes the money to and get her address via the court(Judge will not take it lightly that she's not playing ball)
let it sit for a year or two then forward her address on to her debtors nothing like a nice bit of cold revenge :twisted:

You could always jump off of a balcony with them. That would stop them from going.

You'd get on the telly too.

Win / win situation.

Mate. Seriously, wrong place to post this.

Or seriously (i'll give the OP the benefit of the doubt).

Make sure they know you love them and give them YOUR address, should they ever need it.

Phone numbers, e-mail addresses maybe even a facebook page would help them keep in touch, or know there is a way for them to contact you if it all goes t1ts up.

If your wife is supposed to provide details of an address, contact your legal advise and find out what can be done to force it.

Do you have any access rights?

Let us know how it goes. not because I care, but because I crave drama and scandal.. it's like crack to me.

crabby said:
eodmatt said:
And when you have done that go to: http://www.classroom1.com/current_pupils.htm You know it makes sense!
Woah, a NSFW would be useful on that! Or a "Not safe to click on when you're sitting next to your wife and she's slightly prudish!"
You want to tell her if she doesn't buck her ideas up she will be getting traded in for one of those girls.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
speckygeek Army Pay, Claims & JPA 8
MrPVRd Current Affairs, News and Analysis 33
bernoulli The Intelligence Cell 10