Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by bustersboy, Aug 1, 2009.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. what do you say to your kids who are going to Canada in a weeks time with their mother and TWP bus driver of a boyfriend who won the court case and is still being a complete bit*h and ex from hell and you know the ex is totally fec*ing screwed financely in the UK , OH AND SHE IS RUFUSING TO DIVULGE THE ADDRESS OF THEIR NEXT HOME ADDRESS IN CANADA AGAINST A ORDER COURT BUT AS YOU ALL KNOW IN THE UK A SINGLE FATHER MEANS FECK ALL BUT I AM RE -MARRIED IN 5 BEDROOM HOUSE AND I STILL LOSE ...........ANYONE ? THEY LEAVE ON THE 7TH AUG!!

Some links in this thread are NSFW....MiB
  2. Unlucky?
  3. You're a tw.at.

Your post gives a great indicator why you lost.

Sorry, but you're a tw.at.
  4. "good riddance, you're not mine anyway"

Time to pull a Swedish Au Pair
  5. PA has a valid point. If they're not retarded, they're probably not yours.
  6. "Enjoy Canada, kids, it's a fantastic country to grow up in. Oh and by-the-way, you were adopted. Ta-ta."

Enjoy the peace and quiet while it lasts; sometimes they come back. :D
  7. Tell them,"If I knew the address you were going to I'd write ,you'd know if I was angry 'cos it would be written in UPPER CASE." :wink:

Edited 'cos I just read the rest of your post and you've got a five bedroomed house,FFS stop moaning ,four spare bedrooms to put a gym,sunbed and motorbike you're rebuilding, and still have one not used.
  8. Fang_Farrier

Fang_Farrier LE Reviewer Book Reviewer

You'd probably have more luck going to see your lawyer than trying to envoke any sensible suggestions on Arrse.
    And if you were really after sensible advice, why post in the Naafi?
  9. Why not fcuk off out for a walk. Take with you a bottle of chloroform and a hankie. Then simply "adopt" some new children to ensconce in your 5 bedroom house?
  10. Biped

Biped LE Book Reviewer

Good idea.

Have you got a cellar?
  11. You haven't checked if he's Austrian though - he might only like locking up his own kids!
  12. Look on the bright side, they are off your hands and away abroad so sod the child maintainance payments as someone else has to pay to bring them up

now get the beers on and stop moaning
  13. Nope he'll still have to pay 8O Very likely keeping her address quiet for a reason if she's in the shite money wise over here as I think that the debt gets written off after 5 years if you move abroad and are unable to contact you.

Bets bet is to find out which bank etc she owes the money to and get her address via the court(Judge will not take it lightly that she's not playing ball)
    let it sit for a year or two then forward her address on to her debtors nothing like a nice bit of cold revenge :twisted: