Lose The Lads' Mags

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by miracle, May 27, 2013.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. BBC News - Shops could face legal action over 'lads' mags'
    • Like Like x 1
    • Like Like x 1
  2. A member of M*msn*t who isn't actually a mum.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 4 Beta
    • Like Like x 1
  3. Lads mags?

Nothing says your modelling 'career' is about to take a shit like doing lads mags.
    This week Nuts, next week faking being shagged on Babestation at 35p/min.
  4. feminista is such:

a lady that cant be bothered to shave her bits, hates men, wants everything, can screech, has a face like a bulldog chewing a wasp, and uses marriage as a ruse to rape men for a baby, thinks the world revolves around her, bit like a RSM.
    • Like Like x 1
  5. That sounds like a reasonable wage, where do I get the application form.
    • Like Like x 1
  6. Hang on a minute, it is against the law to show semi-naked women in mens mags, but is perfectly legal to show semi-naked celebs? in gossip magazines.
  7. And claims to represent 50% of the population as well.
    • Like Like x 1
  8. Oh fuck! I'm a Feminista.
  9. Breaking up is hard to do, eh?
    • Like Like x 1
  10. I'd quite happily strip for a magazine shoot, beats working for a living. Unfortunately there doesn't seem to be much of a market interesred in seeing my aging, milk white, scrawny arse. As usual its one rule for the big tittied blonde bombshells and another for the rest of us.
    • Like Like x 1
  11. Hang about! I used to work with her some thirty years ago. Her name was Fran. Divorced four times and told me the only good part of No. 4 was what she wanted in a bottle of preservative on her mantle.

I was always amazed she found four lobotomized blokes to marry her.
  12. I am a supporter of the women's movement. I hate it when they just lie there