Lord Miles Vesconte Routledge.

AKA The muppet who likes going to war zones and had to get evacuated from Afghanistan when the Taliban arrived has now done it again and gone to an active warzone in the Ukraine

I've just seen him interviewed by Neil Oliver on GB News and while he claims he;s usiing both experience and connections "To help the people of Ukraine" his youtube channel and social media contradicts this and seems to paint him as an oddball war tourist out on an ego trip.

I couldn't find the Oliver interview but according to Lord Miles he has made it clear that he's a big boy who knows what he's doing and doesn't want rescued if he gets taken prisoner. He also claims he's best mates with some SAS blokes he met in Afghanistan and they all really respect what he's doing. Hmmm

Sorry but was under the impression if a British national gets taken prisoner in a war zone by the bad guys then friendly governments send their soldiers to rescue you regardless if you agree with this or not. Remember that team of "Christian Peacemakers" who got rescused by the SAS ? I'm genuinely glad I don't have any relatives serving if it means they're going to risk their life recuing this oxygen thief so if nothing else he can have a thread of his own pointing what a liability he is. Maybe you might disagree and think he's a naive idealist who does deserve begrudging respect ?

Last edited:
Remember that team of "Christian Peacemakers" who got rescused by the SAS ?
Nope, who were they?

And the SAS generally do not go in foreign countries in the middle of a conflict just because someone is acting like a bellend.

"It is known to you that Theodorus, King of Abyssinia, detains in captivity the British Council Cameron, the British Envoy Rassam and many others, in violation of the laws of all civilized nations. All friendly persuasion having failed to obtain their release, my Sovereign has commanded me to lead an Army to liberate them. All who befriend the prisoners or assist in their liberation shall be well rewarded, but those who may injure them shall be severely punished. When the time shall arrive for the march of a British Army through your country, bear in mind, People of Abyssinia, that the Queen of England has no unfriendly feelings towards you, and no design against your country or your Liberty.

Your religious establishments, your persons and your property shall be carefully protected.

All supplies required for my soldiers shall be paid for. No peaceable inhabitant shall be molested. The sole object for which the British Force has been sent to Abyssinia is the liberation of Her Majesty's subjects. There is no intention to occupy permanently any portion of the Abyssinian Territory, or to interfere with the government of the country."

Fair warning, what what ?

We sent 13,000 troops, 26,000 camp followers and 40,000 animals to sort out Theodore of Abyssinia.
Slaughtered several thousand, burned Magdala (capital) and left nobody alive in any doubt about the wisdom of presumptionally endangering subjects of Her Brittanic Majesty, the Queen Empress.

Where, oh where, did we lose our way ?

"It is known to you that Theodorus, King of Abyssinia, detains in captivity the British Council Cameron, the British Envoy Rassam and many others, in violation of the laws of all civilized nations. All friendly persuasion having failed to obtain their release, my Sovereign has commanded me to lead an Army to liberate them. All who befriend the prisoners or assist in their liberation shall be well rewarded, but those who may injure them shall be severely punished. When the time shall arrive for the march of a British Army through your country, bear in mind, People of Abyssinia, that the Queen of England has no unfriendly feelings towards you, and no design against your country or your Liberty.

Your religious establishments, your persons and your property shall be carefully protected.

All supplies required for my soldiers shall be paid for. No peaceable inhabitant shall be molested. The sole object for which the British Force has been sent to Abyssinia is the liberation of Her Majesty's subjects. There is no intention to occupy permanently any portion of the Abyssinian Territory, or to interfere with the government of the country."

We sent 13,000 troops, 26,000 camp followers and 40,000 animals to sort out Theodore of Abyssinia.
Slaughtered several thousand, burned Magdala (capital) and left nobody alive in any doubt about the wisdom of presumptionally endangering subjects of Her Brittanic Majesty, the Queen Empress.

And one Colonel Harry Flashman VC.

FlashmansontheMarchcover.jpg

Nope, who were they?
Christian Peacemaker Team

Made a lot of headlines at the time. Interestingly they only seemed interested in Iraqi human rights after Britain and America intervened. When Saddam and the Ba'ath Party were in charge the silence from the peacemakers and the other useful idiots in the West was deafening

My bold. When we started integrating with the locals and treating them as equals.

AKA The muppet who likes going to war zones and had to get evacuated from Afghanistan when the Taliban arrived has now done it again and gone to an active warzone in the Ukraine

I've just seen him interviewed by Neil Oliver on GB News and while he claims he;s usiing both experience and connections "To help the people of Ukraine" his youtube channel and social media contradicts this and seems to paint him as an oddball war tourist out on an ego trip.

I couldn't find the Oliver interview but according to Lord Miles he has made it clear that he's a big boy who knows what he's doing and doesn't want rescued if he gets taken prisoner. He also claims he's best mates with some SAS blokes he met in Afghanistan and they all really respect what he's doing. Hmmm
Here's the interview

Snowy.

On ROPS
On ROPs
Count Dankula did a good interview with him after the Afghan saga..

Christian Peacemaker Team

Made a lot of headlines at the time. Interestingly they only seemed interested in Iraqi human rights after Britain and America intervened. When Saddam and the Ba'ath Party were in charge the silence from the peacemakers and the other useful idiots in the West was deafening

British forces were in the country at the time so it not really the same situation as now.

Here's the interview

I saw this go out. Seems GBNews edited out the bit where he slagged off his family saying something like they weren't 'good people'......I suspect this guy is on some sort of spectrum or has mental health issues.

That said, yesterday he was saying that Kiev was safer than London or Birmingham so he might not be completely doolally.

His Twitter account is interesting though - bit of an alternative view to the usual narratives.

Last edited:

Snowy.

On ROPS
On ROPs
I saw this go out. Seems GBNews edited out the bit where he slagged off his family saying something like they weren't 'good people'......I suspect this guy is on some sort of spectrum or has mental health issues.

His Twitter account is interesting though - bit of an alternative view to the usual narratives.

Watch the full on interview he did with count dank.. he snubbed all media and gave dank his first interview...