Lord Mandy, pity it wasnt acid

Discussion in 'Current Affairs, News and Analysis' started by 762baynet, Mar 6, 2009.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Thats the problem with the greens, no real ambityion and always go of half cocked.

2. the_boy_syrup

the_boy_syrup LE Book Reviewer

Get in there :D

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

3. Mandy has just been on the news being interviewed about the incident.
    Journo 'It was green custard'
    Mandy 'Was it? I thought it was pea soup or something'
    Journo 'Perhaps it was guacamole.... or even mushy peas'.
    Mandy 'Sadly that is not a true story'

Stop fibbing Mandy

4. I thought her comment on the radio of 'the only thing green running through mandelson is the slime in his veins' (or words to that effect) was spot on!!!!

5. She mentioned it several times on Sky, she was quite eloquent for a hippy I thought.

6. Much as I detest Mandelson, I detest even more these incidents of petty, childish and pointless assault.

Has achieved absolutely nothing apart from strengthened Mandelson's resolve to see the Stansted expansion through, and the likelihood that this rather immature girl will go to prison for a number of weeks.

Choice of colour could have been better as well - pink would have been far more appropriate for Mandy.

7. the_boy_syrup

I agree there's never a suicide bomber about when you need one :wink:

8. 762baynet, surely that exchange between Lord Peter (aka ashie) and the journo wasn't on the Beeb, was it? They wouldn't dare to be so disrespectful!

Thanks for the photo, Mr_Deputy, I've suddenly discovered a I have a thing about women in chains with their mouths open, quite disturbing.

9. Pointless? It may well not have much effect but it is far from pointless.
    After all, there is no other oppurtunity to object to anything the unelected Mandelson or the equally unelected Brown do is there?

10. I think it was, shocking eh?

Still Mandy doesnt seem that angry, he is used to having liquids sprayed in his face...

11. Come on you Int Corps people, 'fess up!!!

12. the_boy_syrup

I bet theres some phone calls being made to the cops about his level of protection

13. That'll be one or two protection officers getting news of a new posting helping old ladies across the road then.
    Ms Deen was quoted on the radio as saying "I don't want to get up early and throw green custard at people, but if there's no other choice..." or similar. Whaddya mean, no choice? You never heard of pig sh!t?

14. Wonder how long they took to clean the slime off ?.... where would you decide to stop?

Should have left the custard in the tin.....