Lord Mandy, pity it wasnt acid

the_boy_syrup

LE
Book Reviewer
Get in there :D

article-0-03C393A4000005DC-562_468x286.jpg

article-1159886-03C3E56C000005DC-408_468x694.jpg

Mandy has just been on the news being interviewed about the incident.
Journo 'It was green custard'
Mandy 'Was it? I thought it was pea soup or something'
Journo 'Perhaps it was guacamole.... or even mushy peas'.
Mandy 'Sadly that is not a true story'

Stop fibbing Mandy

I thought her comment on the radio of 'the only thing green running through mandelson is the slime in his veins' (or words to that effect) was spot on!!!!

box-of-frogs said:
I thought her comment on the radio of 'the only thing green running through mandelson is the slime in his veins' (or words to that effect) was spot on!!!!

She mentioned it several times on Sky, she was quite eloquent for a hippy I thought.

Much as I detest Mandelson, I detest even more these incidents of petty, childish and pointless assault.

Has achieved absolutely nothing apart from strengthened Mandelson's resolve to see the Stansted expansion through, and the likelihood that this rather immature girl will go to prison for a number of weeks.

Choice of colour could have been better as well - pink would have been far more appropriate for Mandy.

the_boy_syrup

LE
Book Reviewer
pombsen-armchair-warrior said:
Much as I detest Mandelson, I detest even more these incidents of petty, childish and pointless assault.

I agree there's never a suicide bomber about when you need one :wink:

762baynet, surely that exchange between Lord Peter (aka ashie) and the journo wasn't on the Beeb, was it? They wouldn't dare to be so disrespectful!

Thanks for the photo, Mr_Deputy, I've suddenly discovered a I have a thing about women in chains with their mouths open, quite disturbing.

pombsen-armchair-warrior said:

Has achieved absolutely nothing apart from strengthened Mandelson's resolve to see the Stansted expansion through, and the likelihood that this rather immature girl will go to prison for a number of weeks.

Choice of colour could have been better as well - pink would have been far more appropriate for Mandy.

Pointless? It may well not have much effect but it is far from pointless.
After all, there is no other oppurtunity to object to anything the unelected Mandelson or the equally unelected Brown do is there?

mnairb said:
762baynet, surely that exchange between Lord Peter (aka ashie) and the journo wasn't on the Beeb, was it? They wouldn't dare to be so disrespectful!

Thanks for the photo, Mr_Deputy, I've suddenly discovered a I have a thing about women in chains with their mouths open, quite disturbing.

I think it was, shocking eh?

Still Mandy doesnt seem that angry, he is used to having liquids sprayed in his face...

the_boy_syrup

LE
Book Reviewer
762baynet said:
mnairb said:

I think it was, shocking eh?

Still Mandy doesnt seem that angry, he is used to having liquids sprayed in his face...

I bet theres some phone calls being made to the cops about his level of protection

That'll be one or two protection officers getting news of a new posting helping old ladies across the road then.
Ms Deen was quoted on the radio as saying "I don't want to get up early and throw green custard at people, but if there's no other choice..." or similar. Whaddya mean, no choice? You never heard of pig sh!t?

Wonder how long they took to clean the slime off ?.... where would you decide to stop?

Should have left the custard in the tin.....

old_fat_and_hairy

LE
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor
Mr Deputy has hit the nail on the head. There is virtually no forum in which the electorate can express their view, air an pinion and have it taken up.
Undemocratic Parliementary procedures have stifled debate, reduced any nay sayers to a Greek chorus, and level accusations of racism or parochilaism against those who dare to disagree with any governmental edict.
Insults and accusations have replaced formal and informed debate, -isms are attached to every objector and repression is enforced by handily made-up laws, using fear of terrorism to force them through the legal process.
Surveillance and interference in every day life has reached heights that the Stasi or KGb could only have dreamed of in widest moments, data amassed on everyone, the reasons presented in the best possible light, with the sinister 'if you have nothing to hide, then you have nothing to fear' mantra repeated by drone-like appeasers.
This girl has made a protest, and will no doubt be charged with some stupendously inappropriate act, before being punished. However, in the court of public opinion, she will be acquitted. And, since this 'court of public opinion' is now something the leadership has espoused, please let them listen. But, of course, they won't. Because They Know Best!

Blogg

LE
Reasonable effort but lacked the grace, style and clinging power of the traditional full facial Custard Pie. But then perhaps a Cream Pie would have been the better choice......

Latest Threads