lord Mandlebum - We will will win thanks to Gordon Brown

Discussion in 'Current Affairs, News and Analysis' started by old_bloke, Sep 28, 2009.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Is this the same man who labelled official enquiries into the status of his Brazilian lover ''impudent?'
  2. Is this the same Mandlebum who was saying he'd serve in a Tory Government the other day?
  3. Sixty

Sixty LE Moderator Book Reviewer
    1. ARRSE Cyclists and Triathletes

Time for Call Me Dave to start checking under his car or a particularly crass comment?
  4. Biped

Biped LE Book Reviewer

He doesn't mean it. He's merely hedging his bets. He doesn't want the reputation like the others - of turning on his proteges, sorry, nominees, oops, b!tches.

If he's nice to Gordo (knowing full-well he's going to get outed), and supportive of the Labour Party machine (knowing full-well they are going to get outed), nobody will think poorly of him, least of all the victors in the Conservative Party.

"Faithful to the last!" will be their cry. "He served them well, and now perhaps, as he has not bitten the hand that fed him over on that side of the house, he could serve us over on this side!"

One only has to look at the mouthpiece of that evil Saddam Hussein - "Comical Ali", who, like Mandelson, was loyal to the last to see what may be in store. People with think of the 'Unclosetted Machiavellian' and smile, not grind their teeth in fury as they do when they think of Brown, or novel poisons as they do when thinking of Blair and his beautiful wife.
  5. They already think like insurgents as far as the military is concerned. They are certainly responsible for a good number of casusalties.

6. Sixty

Sixty LE Moderator Book Reviewer
    1. ARRSE Cyclists and Triathletes

Of course he doesn't but, to be fair, what was he supposed to say?

"Under the experienced leadership of Gordon Brown, I fully expect us to get utterly spanked and be out of power for a generation"

7. When I read the title of this thread I thought that the notion of Brown being an election winner was so ridiculous,so far fetched,that what Mandleson was instead going to say was

Frankly I would of found the above more believable than Gordon Brown being an election winning Prime Minister.
  8. He WON'T Be back!!!
  9. Go Gordon go he sounds like a septic cheer leader all he needs is a little skirt and an thingy to wave?
  10. This one is simple really. Imagine if Mandleson professed to the great and the good of the Labour Party, "Right, that's it, we're fooked. We have fooked it good and proper. Economy, crime, sleaze, yep - really fooked. Opposition for us for the next decade." They would be lucky to beat the BNP in the next election. All Mandy is doing is ensuring that they make it into opposition with at least some remnants of tattered pride and are not pushed into third by the LDs. In fact, that's what the entire Labour Party is doing. Nobody except those who have been living entirely off the state for the past 12 years know that the game is up.
  11. Two seriously deluded, wholly disliked and distrusted people in one government - could this be a record? No probably not.
  12. I was struck by how much Mandelson looked like Hitler, right down to the hair cut.
    Hopefully he will meet the same fate, very very soon.
  13. Vot on earth are you talking about Schweinhund???

14. Sympathetic_Reaction

Sympathetic_Reaction LE Book Reviewer

His voice is similar as well....really sent a shiver up my spine on the way home...very sinister voice.