Lord Lucan( found again)

Just_plain_you

War Hero
And in another hot and sunny location. Trebles all round!

It's a bit like Elvis falling into a lengthy coma following a freak accident involving hip gyration and waking up in a nursing home

It's not true but it makes a good story

He said the officer he spoke to agreed that police must look into his claims

I bet hes already booking hotels on Bondi beach.

He said the officer he spoke to agreed that police must look into his claims

I bet hes already booking hotels on Bondi beach.
They can continue following this new lead on Maddie while they’re there...

JackSofty

Old-Salt
Flippin’ ‘eck! He gets about a bit.
I often have the seventh Earl’s name/title shouted at me even though I am more than 30 years his junior and bear little resemblence to the ‘late’ peer.
Even more odd are the shouts of ‘Sherlock Holmes!’ even though nobody who does so can name a single portrayal of said fictional detective by illustration of the stories or in film or television adaptations in which he is wearing any breed of facial hair except when disguised as a ‘gentleman of the road’ or a mariner.

Sent from my karzi while losing several pounds

WALT

War Hero
I often have the seventh Earl’s name/title shouted at me even though I am more than 30 years his junior and bear little resemblence to the ‘late’ peer.
Even more odd are the shouts of ‘Sherlock Holmes!’ even though nobody who does so can name a single portrayal of said fictional detective by illustration of the stories or in film or television adaptations in which he is wearing any breed of facial hair except when disguised as a ‘gentleman of the road’ or a mariner.
This is you, isn't it?

images.jpg

You off your meds again?

Fake Sheikh

War Hero
If true, his son ( 7th Earl Lucan) had better hope Pop croaks quickly.;)
The 7th Earl of Lucan is the one missing.
George Charles Bingham, 8th Earl of Lucan is still alive.;)

Are you a tramp? ;)

Latest Threads