Lord Flasheart to stand trial

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by Mighty_doh_nut, Jun 27, 2004.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Flash is accused of some sinister acts regardign being friendly with our resident trollop.

He has been accused of sharing intimate and lengthy phonecalls on severall occasions, lengthy and in depth MSN convos, including personal details and areas of living etc.

He must stand before a body of very biased chaps and humiliated into confession before being ridiculed and mocked for a blatant act of puffy wetness.

His only saving grace is that he was almost a good bloke and worked hard last time she was a nuisance and pioneered a scheme to rid her from Arrse.

The above will clearly be ignored and we will take the p1ss and be nasty and hurtful untill all convo transcripts are offered by him and not the text doctoring mad troll he is accused of engaging in puffiness with.

Trial set for 1900z Monday 28th June

Sentencing after finding him guilty at 1905hrs :D

2. Bagsy me on the jury!!!!

3. I'm slighty lost at what is going on behind the scene's. JJ/BB/LL said Flash is secretly seeing her and chatting about arrse members with her, as well as revealing things that should really be kepy quiet! Then he's saying something different to MDN and pals. I kind of hope he's playing JJ/BB/LL, as he's already shared the transcripts chats he's had with the "lost one", so I suspect, that he's doing what any squaddie does. Butter the woman up, meet, pork, leave and never see again !!

4. Don't need to hear the evidence, he is guilty as fcuk and as gay as an effeminate sailor on shore leave in Brighton.

5. can i be jury as well?
    :?

6. As an officer and a gentleman, couldn't he be given the opportunity to take quiet walk into the woods with his service revolver?

7. Hes not a rodney, don't ruin his day there are enough charges to stand trial for without being branded an empty headed dullard :D

8. Some of the charges should read:

Chatting up a yellow stain teethed, dyed blonde haired, fat hairy bint !

9. I for one will back Flash, only to stab him in the back in his hour of need when i uncover 'those' photos.

10. He would miss :D

11. You are quite right Blackhand, he has the marksmanship skills of a box of weetabix

12. Touchy

13. Although the accused is evidently guilty as charged, do we have any offers as a council for the defence?

Bert ? Civilian In Green ?

14. I think Doris, bb and lardy lady will leap to his defence, they are clearly in love.

If she does or if her story is withdrawn to protect her scrummy man then that will be an admission of guilt on his behalf and he should retract his medal won in previous campaigns (when I never got one and it was my idea :D )

An act of goodwill from flash would be for him to adopt the 'P1ss on BB' avatar.................. :D