Lord Ashcroft buys V.C's with money he stole from you.

AfghanAndy

On ROPS
On ROPs
I'm a bit confused as to what he stole from who?

Obviously if he has stolen money then he'll be able to be charged by the police for theft or fraud.

Stop acting the goat and give me an answer.
Ok, how about errmmmmmm..... Labour is Great Britain's cancer, it ruins the country every time it manages to get into power.....Many of it's supporters and voters are parasites who give nothing of worth to this country.......I have nothing but contempt for the Left.

Is that any good for you?

I'll answer for you he's a piece of shit millionaire who won't pay his due's but hangs off the coat tails of others, he's a typical Tory parasite. Wrapped in a flag but thinks your a piece of shit not worthy of his money.

NO NO NO He is a Conservative , so he is purely a power for all that is right and just!

AfghanAndy

On ROPS
On ROPs
I'll answer for you he's a piece of shit millionaire who won't pay his due's but hangs off the coat tails of others, he's a typical Tory parasite. Wrapped in a flag but thinks your a piece of shit not worthy of his money.
So his money is actually your money?

Do you often exhibit hatred to those that have to overcome your own failings in life?

The system is broken. The majority of UK families couldn't even afford the accountants advice on how to make their meagre savings more tax efficient.

You can throw in the Duke of westministers inheritance tax avoidance

if you can't identify this is a real imbalance in UK society you need to get down to spec savers

I am outraged that Cain stole money off Abel and reinvested it. Who do I sue?

Latest Threads