Loose the maroon.

Discussion in 'The Intelligence Cell' started by Ozduke, Apr 26, 2007.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. I was talking to a bloke the other day and he said that he's heard of Brown' splans to tweak the Army when he takes over from TB soon.

As a died in the polyester lefty scotchman, he's dead against elitism. So, he's going to make the Paras change from their maroon berets to the more common black.

Apparently.

2. Schaden

Schaden LE Book Reviewer

Will those be the cost effective ones from China?

3. Black??? Common???? - last time I looked, there is only one regiment who wear black berets.

:?

Wah!

4. Utter tosh.

5. That's what I thought - Cash bar.

Maybe he meant Blue.

6. Perhaps your friend can ask him :)

And whilst he's in conversation with GB, can your mate ask him to double the defence budget too?

7. I'll try.

8. I doubt gordon broooon even knows the paras wear maroon berets, also wouldn't 1RTR be a bit miffed if someone else started wearing their beret.

9. Will onions be compulsory?

And stripey shirts?

10. If they have onions and striped shirts they will also need "surrender, flag, white, for use of"

11. Maybe your mate could be so kind as to tell Broon to drop by and tell the Paras himself, I am sure the boys would like to let their feelings be known.

12. No mate, you're thinking of the Navy :D

13. That must be what they mean by flying the white ensign - Its a standard now on all navy ships.

http://www.slycraft.com/surrenderflag.htm

14. I'd fight the cunt for mine.