• This is a stand-to for an incoming competition, one of our most expensive yet.
    Later this week we're going to be offering the opportunity to Win £270 Rab Neutrino Pro military down jacket
    Visit the thread at that link above and Watch it to be notified as soon as the competition goes live

Loose the maroon.

I was talking to a bloke the other day and he said that he's heard of Brown' splans to tweak the Army when he takes over from TB soon.

As a died in the polyester lefty scotchman, he's dead against elitism. So, he's going to make the Paras change from their maroon berets to the more common black.

Apparently.

Ozduke said:
I was talking to a bloke the other day and he said that he's heard of Brown' splans to tweak the Army when he takes over from TB soon.

As a died in the polyester lefty scotchman, he's dead against elitism. So, he's going to make the Paras change from their maroon berets to the more common black.

Apparently.
Black??? Common???? - last time I looked, there is only one regiment who wear black berets.

:?

Wah!

Ozduke said:
That's what I thought - Cash bar.

Maybe he meant Blue.
Perhaps your friend can ask him :)

And whilst he's in conversation with GB, can your mate ask him to double the defence budget too?

I doubt gordon broooon even knows the paras wear maroon berets, also wouldn't 1RTR be a bit miffed if someone else started wearing their beret.

Will onions be compulsory?

And stripey shirts?

Maybe your mate could be so kind as to tell Broon to drop by and tell the Paras himself, I am sure the boys would like to let their feelings be known.

technicaldifficulties said:
If they have onions and striped shirts they will also need "surrender, flag, white, for use of"
No mate, you're thinking of the Navy :D

The guys an Arse. Doesn't he cease being an MP if Scotland goes independant? His seats north of the border.

jasevx said:
The guys an Arse. Doesn't he cease being an MP if Scotland goes independant? His seats north of the border.
He'd just be parachuted into a nice safe constituency in Labourland. Anyway the Scots don't want the bent tw@t back to stay (at least, this one doesn't).

Please keep him at Westminster! Or failing that, push him into a woodchipper - I'm not bothered either way :twisted:

Fred_Cat said:
Ozduke said:

Apparently.
Black??? Common???? - last time I looked, there is only one regiment who wear black berets.

:?

Wah!
Yes, the People's Cavalry...very common indeed.

Bravo2nothing said:
I'd fight the cunt for mine.
"Who called the Chancellor a ****?"

"Who called the **** a chancellor?"

If there is to be any fighting of Gordon Brown, then I suggest it be milling styley so he will be ranged against someone of equal hight and weight...a big fat Kirkcaldy jessy...but with bare knuckles.

Cuddles said:
Bravo2nothing said:
I'd fight the cunt for mine.
"Who called the Chancellor a *?"

"Who called the * a chancellor?"

If there is to be any fighting of Gordon Brown, then I suggest it be milling styley so he will be ranged against someone of equal hight and weight...a big fat Kirkcaldy jessy...but with bare knuckles.
I still want my minute with him......and mill.