• ARRSE have partnered with Armadillo Merino to bring you an ARRSE exclusive, generous discount offer on their full price range.
    To keep you warm with the best of Merino gear, visit www.armadillomerino.co.uk and use the code: NEWARRSE40 at the checkout to get 40% off!
    This superb deal has been generously offered to us by Armadillo Merino and is valid until midnight on the the 28th of February.

Loos ARRSE Tour T-Shirt (M)

On offer: a great quality Loos ARRSE battlefield tour rugby shirt, short sleeved, size M. (When I've found my camera again, I'll try to upload a picture).

It comes in the great, absolute non-gay, colour of mild pink. I must admit it's a very manly shade of pink, almost salmon when you look at it in a French sunset wearing sun glasses. But I guess it probably looks good on a bint as well. As a true rugby shirt it's roughly 7 feet wide and 16 meters long, sporting the much beloved mr potatoe head. It's honestly a collector's item. Never washed, worn once.

All proceeds to go to holidays 4 heroes.

Last night Emsav made a €25 bid in chat for the shirt. According to todays exchange rate it's with her at the moment for £20.06

I'll leave it open until Friday night 23:59 hrs (and check the exchange rate to see who won it!).

Latest Threads