Loos ARRSE Tour T-Shirt (M)

On offer: a great quality Loos ARRSE battlefield tour rugby shirt, short sleeved, size M. (When I've found my camera again, I'll try to upload a picture).

It comes in the great, absolute non-gay, colour of mild pink. I must admit it's a very manly shade of pink, almost salmon when you look at it in a French sunset wearing sun glasses. But I guess it probably looks good on a bint as well. As a true rugby shirt it's roughly 7 feet wide and 16 meters long, sporting the much beloved mr potatoe head. It's honestly a collector's item. Never washed, worn once.

All proceeds to go to holidays 4 heroes.

£20 to start you off Stan the Man.

oldbaldy

LE
Worn once?
You wore it three days on the trot. Did you sleep in it as well?

Fang_Farrier

LE
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
The things some folk will do to avoid doing their own laundry!

Fang_Farrier

LE
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Stop splitting hairs you two and start bidding for this fantastic and unique item. I'm sure Mrs. OB or FF the Younger could do with another one :biggrin:
He's still wearing his!

oldbaldy

LE
Stop splitting hairs you two and start bidding for this fantastic and unique item. I'm sure Mrs. OB or FF the Younger could do with another one :biggrin:
What & deprive Slugs of being a Battlefield Tour Walt?

Last night Emsav made a €25 bid in chat for the shirt. According to todays exchange rate it's with her at the moment for £20.06

I'll leave it open until Friday night 23:59 hrs (and check the exchange rate to see who won it!).

oldbaldy

LE
Slugs not want to secure her place as a Walt?

£25.

I don't care if Emsav is a granny.