Looming middle-age drugs crisis

My darling older brother, no idea how he is still alive, smoked, sniffed but never injected just about anything from aged 16 to 50.
However, his heart is running allegedly at about 20% of what it should be. His teeth have all fallen out and his body is dying. He has had a number of TIA's and the doctors say he looks good for an 80 year old. He is 55.
I suspect that the damage he has done is irreparable and that within the next 5 years or less if he relapses again I will be taking his old clothes to a charity shop.
Thankfully he lives in Cornwall!
Sounds like you have a 10 year younger version of my brother ,whois still an addict supported quite well by govt,ta very muchly,they pay his rent ,his carers, and his car, not to be callous ,his daughter used to be addicted to charlie,she gave birth to a beautiful daughter who is a crippled vegetable, cant,talk or see or control her movements needs care 24/7 and shehas shocking rage attacks ,luckily the birth sobered her mum up,could continue whinging the wifes nieces in guildford are not much better

I worked as a drugs investigator in Customs for 20 years so it's with a fair degree of experience I can honestly say that everyone in that field was a bit of a c*nt to a lesser or greater degree.
As for those we used to nick...

It's not the middle-aged you've got to look out for any more.

Septuagenarian Skag headz are the new menace:

McAfee is back on track and doing interviews again. Off his ******* nut.

His eyes are pinned (constricted) because of opiate abuse. He probably has a bad back or something.

I might be wrong, but I can't but help admire the old bugger.

He's rich enough to not need to go out and mug old grannies. He's got a beautiful black wife. He got away with murdering his next-door neighbour when he was running a drug manufacturing operation pretending to be making 'bath salts' in Belize.

And (depending on your sense of humour orientation), he is actually quite funny for someone knocking 80 years old!

He'll die in a pool of piss like the rest of us. But at least he'll be happy!

What a twat!

It's not the middle-aged you've got to look out for any more.

Septuagenarian Skag headz are the new menace:

McAfee is back on track and doing interviews again. Off his ******* nut.

His eyes are pinned (constricted) because of opiate abuse. He probably has a bad back or something.

I might be wrong, but I can't but help admire the old bugger.

He's rich enough to not need to go out and mug old grannies. He's got a beautiful black wife. He got away with murdering his next-door neighbour when he was running a drug manufacturing operation pretending to be making 'bath salts' in Belize.

And (depending on your sense of humour orientation), he is actually quite funny for someone knocking 80 years old!

He'll die in a pool of piss like the rest of us. But at least he'll be happy!

What a twat!
His video on how to remove McAfee software involving drugs, guns and hookers was pretty fun