Looks Painful!

the_boy_syrup

LE
Book Reviewer
Is that a mk 4 Cortina Estate in azur blue with Left hand drive?

how daft would you need to be to sit in your car and watch that coming towards you? Although to be fair its quite a little tank, and it probably didn't make too much noise, so maybe he just didn't notice it!!

it looks like there has been a similar accident before(look to the right of the chap in greens) it looks like a blood spill the same as the current one. why have these tanks not been banned from this road? if they had een then this guy wouldn't be in such a bad way

Para_Chute said:
it looks like there has been a similar accident before(look to the right of the chap in greens) it looks like a blood spill the same as the current one. why have these tanks not been banned from this road? if they had een then this guy wouldn't be in such a bad way
i'm no mechanic, but i'd hazard a guess that the 'blood' to the right is actually the car bleeding to death......it not being red and suchlike, and the car being squished under a big tank :?

bigbird67 said:
Para_Chute said:
i'm no mechanic, but i'd hazard a guess that the 'blood' to the right is actually the car bleeding to death......it not being red and suchlike, and the car being squished under a big tank :?
i'm still sticking to it being old blood spills from a previous victim

the_boy_syrup

LE
Book Reviewer
bigbird67 said:
Para_Chute said:
Given that the tank has obviously moved and is now staitonary therefore in the best tradition of tanks it will dump all it's fluid and will take a week to repair before they can move it off the car and away

Is the monkey about to slap the cuffs on him?
The monkey probably crawled underneath the tank to check the tax disk on the car

I can see the suns headline tommorrow

Squaddie in tank and handcuffs scandal
Female MP sqauts over squaddie's face as mates hold him down and handcuff him
Pictures page 6 :D

I heard the Tank Commander suggested he reversed his tank off let the two RMPs jump in the car and he would again park on top so that their report gave an accurate account of the incident. They asked his driver to blow into the small white tube he suggested the they blow into his 120mm green and black one, the female monkey was up for it but her mate said his jaw was still sore from the previous night.

Latest Threads