Looks Like The Super Injunction Has Arrived Then

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by dogmeat, Oct 24, 2011.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

• Like Like x 8
  1. Damn, I was sure that thread still had some mileage in it.

Unlike Lucy's career.
  2. Lucy has joined Maddie.... PrincessTV and Grief Whores R Us. Two great threads in one year.
  3. It's a sad, sad day for freedom of speech and crippling emotional abuse. =-(
    • Like Like x 2
  4. So which one won anyway?
  5. oldbaldy

oldbaldy LE Moderator Good Egg (charities)
    1. Battlefield Tours

No injunction on Wiki:
    Princess Productions - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
    Or popbitch:
    PB :: Board
    or anorak:
    Anorak News » Princess Productions Fly Soldiers’ Wives And Children To Afghanistan War For Flashmob TV Show: You’ll Die Laughing
    • Like Like x 3
  6. Such a shame....a great thread gone right down the pooper.
    • Like Like x 1
  7. Wordsmith

Wordsmith LE Book Reviewer

One can only hope that the thread will appear after being sanitised. Some people have no sense of humour. Princess Productions? More like Precious Productions.

I mean, posting a message about taking wives and newly born babies into a war zone. How stupid is that? I would have said that large parts of it were not actionable - after all we were just responding to a crass suggestion. Maybe we could remove anything specific that Princess Productions object to and put up the remainder.

(I've got a copy of the original message - it might just reappear in the future anyway...)

PS: Paul's picture still makes him look a ********** **** ********* *** *******
  8. TheIronDuke

TheIronDuke LE Book Reviewer

Nah, poor Lucy was a pawn of the cynical, out of touch blonde harridans who seem to rule the cheap end of the media today. I am sure Elizabeth Murdoch and Harriet Condor will be tweeting or meeting over chilled Chablis and saying it will all blow over.

But you cannot vanish an active thread on the ARRSE and your own website without people taking notice.

The offer is still open Harriet for the pony in the woods thing. But the window is closing fast. Get with the fucking plot girl. It only hurts the first time.
  9. oldbaldy

oldbaldy LE Moderator Good Egg (charities)
    1. Battlefield Tours

10. Oh I don't know... fucked up the Monday of those dead-eyed wretches, the chortling of their fellow media-mongs should go on for a while, they might even get the idea that the rules of their shitty little world, where everyone kisses arse by reflex, don't apply elsewhere.
    • Like Like x 1
  11. Hands off my Chablis, I had it all prepped and it tasted proper normal.
  12. Well said.
  13. 'Precious productions' are very likely to object to the lot. Bless. They should have either thought things through to start with or accepted they had exposed themselves to a fair bit of grief.