Looks like the late Dr Kelly just wont go away!

Discussion in 'Current Affairs, News and Analysis' started by .338lapua_magnum, Aug 13, 2010.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Every sentence in that story is repeated. Every sentence in that story is repeated.

I hope their journalism is a bit better than their sub-editing.
  2. Hey, tinfoil hat time; that repeating occurred from my initial reading of the story to placing the link here.:joker:
  3. Yeah this must be thorn in the side of War Criminal Blair - just like the 179 kids lying cold under the ground.
  4. I have said before, it's the turd that Mr Blair and his cronies, just can't flush away, it just keeps popping up and floating to the surface.
  5. Then in that case, lash 50lbs of lead around Bliars neck, that'll sink THAT particular turd.
  6. There is more chance of a UK Moon landing before 2012 than Blair being offered up to the Hague. The mericans would be chucking their toys out big time and Dave would be mindful of what could come down the road once he is out of office having set the precedent.

If you get a chance in the next few Months look out for a film called the Ghostwriter. It portrays a situation where an Ex PM is offered up to The Hague clearly written with Blair in mind....
  7. Forgive my ignorance, but I do not understand your statement. How could the Prime Minister be held responsible in any way for the illegal and criminal behaviour of the repellent and vacuous oik Blair?

I am certain that Dr. Kelly was killed by the Blair government of spin. lies, deceit, deception and disgust.
  8. Why were all medical and scientific records, including the post-mortem report and photographs of the body, secretly classified for 70 years in 2004.

Mandelson has to be behind this, doing his buddy Blair a favour!

The 'Beckett' syndrome, "Will no one rid me of this turbulent priest?"
  9. Auld-Yin

Auld-Yin LE Reviewer Book Reviewer Reviews Editor

It is a book called Ghost by Robert Harris. The main character (who could be Harris himself) is a ghost writer called in to do the diaries of the recently ex UK PM. It is a really scary scenario and an excellent book. I would suggest that it becomes required reading for Arrsers, especially if you are thinking of ghosting a book!
  10. Norman Baker MP was/is certainly aware of the long running James Shortt thread on Arrse. I suppose the issues there (not necessarily under an HM Coroner duty to allay suspicion) are Jack Straw's repeal of Unlawful Drilling Act 1819, who are the beneficiaries of that (Including Blair and Straw) and whether if inquiries had been conducted under that act (IE Inquiries not necessarily about James Shortt) would the results have informed the Kelly Inquest and Inquiries into the bogus case made to invade Iraq.

It appears that all the erudite signatories have done is have a letter published in the Times.

If the Hutton Inquiry can be treated as the inquest then the signatories could be applying to the Attorney General for access to the High Court to seek a quash of the verdict.

If though (as seems to be the case) the signatories are saying that no lawful inquest is yet complete then that implies IMO an accusation that Tony Blair broke international law (Minnesota Protocol) via the Hutton Inquiry.

The signatories are all accomplished people and I am interested to see how this goes.

11. Book was ok film not bad with James Belushi and David Rentoul a pleasant surprise.

BBC - BBC Radio 4 Programmes - Any Questions?, 13/08/2010 in regard to a inquest repeated after 1300 for thsoe who missed it last night.