• ARRSE have partnered with Armadillo Merino to bring you an ARRSE exclusive, generous discount offer on their full price range.
    To keep you warm with the best of Merino gear, visit www.armadillomerino.co.uk and use the code: NEWARRSE40 at the checkout to get 40% off!
    This superb deal has been generously offered to us by Armadillo Merino and is valid until midnight on the the 28th of February.

Looks like the handbags are out for John Terry!!

FFS this case is possibly on of the weakest cases going through the high court, all this shoite because of a heat of the momment comment, Anton Ferdinand should just grow a pair......Racist my arrse, if Terry was a "Racist" then he would nt be playing football at all...........some cnut is trying to make a point......cnuts

P

PrinceAlbert

I couldn't honestly care less about this case. I couldn't give a fuck what was, or was not, said.

If the other players, of the non-swimmer variety, complain about what's said to them on or off the park, then perhaps they should man the fuck up, or kill themselves.

Anton Ferdinand should just grow a pair
Ferdinand didn't report him, a member of the public did.

Plus, obviously, John Terry is an epic cunt and scum much like the rest of his family and would almost certainly be thieving and dealing drugs like them if he wasn't a 'footballer'. He may not be getting quite as much Scouse cock as his mum enjoys though.

I was called a bald welsh twat after I tackled this jock get some fisty cuffs started and quickly end(playing Rugby)..... a hand shake at the end of the match.....bezzers after the beers......the soft cnuts

FFS this case is possibly on of the weakest cases going through the high court, all this shoite because of a heat of the momment comment, Anton Ferdinand should just grow a pair......Racist my arrse, if Terry was a "Racist" then he would nt be playing football at all...........some cnut is trying to make a point......cnuts

Perhaps Terry should grow a pair. If he did make those comments in "the heat of the moment", then HE should man up, come clean and take what's coming to him. After all, it would only be a fine, wich he can easily afford.

Ferdinand didn't report him, a member of the public did.

Plus, obviously, John Terry is an epic cunt and scum much like the rest of his family and would almost certainly be thieving and dealing drugs like them if he wasn't a 'footballer'. He may not be getting quite as much Scouse cock as his mum enjoys though.
Then that "Joey Public" should be in the dock for wasting fecking oxygen and being a nosey cahnnt

Perhaps Terry should grow a pair. If he did make those comments in "the heat of the moment", then HE should man up, come clean and take what's coming to him. After all, it would only be a fine, wich he can easily afford.
Doesnt make him a Racist though!!

I couldn't honestly care less about this case. I couldn't give a fuck what was, or was not, said.

If the other players, of the non-swimmer variety, complain about what's said to them on or off the park, then perhaps they should man the fuck up, or kill themselves.
Which reminds me PA.How is your latest application to the Diplomatic Corps coming along?

From today's Telegraph.

The court heard that Terry told Ferdinand to "f--- off" and also called him a "f------ k---head" as the pair exchanged insults.

What is missing from a "k---head" ?

G

goatrutar

From today's Telegraph.

The court heard that Terry told Ferdinand to "f--- off" and also called him a "f------ k---head" as the pair exchanged insults.

Kunt head? No one said literacy was a strong point with wogball players.

Whats the world coming to we all know that the Ferdinand brothers are a pair of FBC's, it just so happens that one of them plays for a big club and the other plays for Man U.Why car'nt they be like Andy Murray and just get on with it Chuffing Jock cnut.

Originally Posted by vvaannmmaann
From today's Telegraph.

In Terrys case Wayne Bridge's Missus??

Having thought about it.

Ha Ha Haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

So Terry called him a k---head? I thought he was up before the beak for racism? If k---head was a racial insult them I've been calling my white bride a nightfighter all these years.

I was under the impression that Terry had called him a F---ing Black B--tard which is more of a lie than racial abuse really seeing as Ferdinand is a F---ing Beige B--tard.

T

trowel

So Terry called him a k---head? I thought he was up before the beak for racism? If k---head was a racial insult them I've been calling my white bride a nightfighter all these years.

I was under the impression that Terry had called him a F---ing Black B--tard which is more of a lie than racial abuse really seeing as Ferdinand is a F---ing Beige B--tard.
Would Terry be in court if he had called Ferdinand a "mulatto bastard"?

Latest Threads