Looks like SAS may go - WHEN WILL IT END!!

Discussion in 'The Intelligence Cell' started by WulfricSpot, Nov 19, 2012.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Sussex Archaeological Society?

2. Raddisson hotel group?

3. oldbaldy

oldbaldy LE Moderator Good Egg (charities)
    1. Battlefield Tours

• Like Like x 2
  4. Auld-Yin

Auld-Yin LE Reviewer Book Reviewer Reviews Editor

I think that OP got his bite ! ^_^

• Like Like x 9
  5. I have a sneaking respect for dear old SAS. I used to travel around Scandinavia with a particularly pompous British salesman. We used to meet up at Stockholm airport and in at least one time in two they'd lost his luggage for him. Me, never.

6. One in the eye for union bashers, if it's done properly between management and staff.

• Like Like x 1
  7. I did laugh some time ago when I walked by a car parked in a driveway with an IRA sticker in the back window. It was a sticker for the Ickenham Residents Association.

I kept my eyes peeled for a Provisional Ickenham Residents Association sticker but never spotted one.

Ickenham by the way is a sleepy suberb in Hillingdon, West London.

• Like Like x 4
  8. Awesome wind up, I bit.

9. Oh that SAS I thought ........I'll get on with me knitting

10. These aren't |british unions which is probably why things are going so smoothly. It's only the British unions and management that have managed to create a them and us culture.

Japanes car companies operating in UK excepted (and the unions they deal with).

11. tell you what, why not just post a link in an enigmatic fashion with no comment at all, and then we can all guess at whatever was going through the empty space for your mind? eh?

knob

sand in your vagina?

12. maybe A_Y, though once upon a time the OP would have had a link-only post binned as you were expected to at least put a little thought into a post. There agin, why bother trying to be funny when it's so obviously hilarious, as this link was? o_O

like I said earlier, knob. bone posts like yours are part of a wider malaise thats Arrse is suffering from. it used to amusing here but lazy posters like you don't bother their arse, just post up an oh-so-funny link.
    Try reading the old stuff from posters like Convoy Cock or RTFQ and then come back and entertain us properly

13. Get a grip you welsh **** and put your internet warrant card away!

• Like Like x 1