Looks like Palin's running!

Discussion in 'US' started by Cicero, Jun 30, 2011.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Doubt she would make it that far, and she wont come anywhere close to being the Nominee. Stay turned for the media in the USA to start the typical frenzy.
  2. Grumblegrunt

Grumblegrunt LE Book Reviewer

its just a way of upping her appearance fees and racking up the airmiles I reckon.

dysfunctional as she is she cant be any worse than the other self serving numpties oh and that gay one.
  3. Alsacien

Alsacien LE Moderator

4. Well considering Obama just mistook his daughters age on national TV the other day, he's as bad with gaffes as Palin. And then Bachmann confused John Wayne Gacey(Serial Killer) with John Waynes birthplace.
  5. Like Christmas and New Year rolled into one, better than Trump or Peron...
  6. Brill! Wonder if she'll do one of them "celeb" interviews like Piers Morgan does? Can't wait for the "John Prescott interviews Sarah Palin". That would be worth recording for posterity.
  7. The most expensive ego trip in the world

There's no better way to blow 10's of $millions of someone else's money. Are we sure she's not a democrat?
  8. Dumb and Dumber.
  9. Mr_Fingerz

Mr_Fingerz LE Book Reviewer

Bachmann and Palin as running mates?

(I was tempted to follow Cuddles' advice about adding the word "naked" to the end of the sentence, but then realised that we're not in the Naafi).
  10. I wouldn't mind seeing Sarah Palin running........topless..........in slow motion.
    • Like Like x 1
  11. No surprise. I think the majority of Americans, even the dumb ones have a good idea of how much a moron this woman is. Pretty, but dumb as a bag of rocks.

What concerns me however is her becoming a distraction to the process and dilluting the messages from the more serious contenders. Personally I don't find any of the candidates as being up to par with being our president.
  12. She won't get past the debates.
  13. Alsacien

Alsacien LE Moderator

Bush jr. was not up to par either, but that did not stop a minority of voters putting him in charge of the trainset (albeit with the assistance of God).

May the richest candidate win ......
  14. Alsacien

Alsacien LE Moderator

Invite some more people and make it a mass debate and she might........