Looks like another no mark has fired up the outrage bus.

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by Regimental_Entry, Feb 6, 2011.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. What the fuck is a bear cap?

2. I'm all for the possiblity of synthetic, but not if they look like this 'bear cap'.

Attached Files:

3. Yet another example of pop stars having too much time on their hands. I'm sure a while back someone wrote an article about the use of fur, I think it pointed to the fact that using fur generated the lowest carbon footprint, or something. Anyway, Joss Stone - I'd fuck it.

4. Faux American speaking cunt.

5. The fur comes from bears that are culled, they're going to be killed whether we make bearskin caps out of them or not. Peta are a bunch of sheeps cunts anyway.

6. American Black Bear - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

BBC NEWS | England | Guards' bearskins under fire

List of fatal bear attacks in North America - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

7. udipur

udipur LE Book Reviewer

Just flicking through the article I can only think that you needed quite a lot of bear for that fellow in the second rank behind the sergeant.

What, no BFT in the Household Div?

Pass my coat, there's a good fellow.

8. Somehow I don't think she's going to get very far convincing the Guards that killing is wrong...

9. I reckon she's just jealous that more people go to see the Guards at Buck House than her concerts.

10. I've Two things to say to Miss Stone.

1. Get some feking shoes on (we've evolved and left the cave man bit behind)

2. Make it a pair of high heels as I'd like to bash your back doors in you dirty little hippy!

11. Can we talk the bears into having a Joss Stone cull?
    I would though, oh yes :)

12. 30 black bears a year are killed by traffic in Yellowstone Park.

Time to ban Yellowstone.

13. this chap by here?
    [​IMG]

14. Scots Guards are you going to tell him to his face?