Looking to contact an ex-Army Air Corps pilot...

Discussion in 'Aviation' started by PPI Zulu, Dec 15, 2011.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Ahoy Shipmates!

I need to contact an an ex-Army Air Corps pilot I once knew for help with ratification of a legal issue. The long and the short of it is that I need a signature on a legal document to confirm the contents are true and correct (to the best of their knowledge...blah...blah).

I don't think it's appropriate to post the name in open forum so I am requesting PMs from those members who might know a rotary driver from Wallop from about twelve years ago, possibly longer. Unfortunately I don't know how much longer.

As you might have guessed from my greeting, I'm in the Senior Service and can provide suitable i.d. and at least one reference from a current AAC Sqn CO.

I am not from the CSA or such like or constructing some elaborate police sting. I genuinely need your help to find someone who can help me out with a sworn signature.

yours aye,

2. Some more details about the guy your looking for might help. Relevant dates, Sqn Number etc.
  3. Hi MightyGem,

Please check your mailbox for a PM,

4. Try the AAC Association
  5. Porridge_gun

Porridge_gun LE Good Egg (charities)

When looking for Aircrew my first port of call would be 'Greggs'
  6. The word you were thinking of is 'trawling'.
  7. Porridge_gun

I'd need a trawler to drag in some of you fat bastards :)
  8. You've got the fishnets, you tart. :)
  9. Porridge_gun

You make it sound like thats a bad thing?

Lets face it, I could get Stephen Hawkins to do my make up and dress up like a cheeky girl and still do a better job of pulling than a Lynx driver :)
  10. I wondered who did your slap. I guess you contracted out the hair to Stevie Wonder.
  11. Had a nice reply from 'Cherry' but it looks like he hasn't joined the AACA.
  12. Umm....thanks for your replies...

...anyway...found him by the mighty power of Google and an apparent global ignorance of the Data Protection Act.

Mods: can you delete the thread? Thanks, Zulu.
  13. How about initials?
  14. Thanks for your reply but I've found him.
  15. Well, don't keep us in suspenders............................