LOOKING FUR EX. SCOTS. D.G 1978-1984

Joined Aug 1984

1997 but was with QRH in Catterick for last 6 months or so

stukky said:
WHIT SQN WUR YOO IN engee?....... :D
Step away from the computer, social interaction is NOT for you! Find a a cave and spend the rest of your life as a hermit, eating nettles and smearing yourself head to toe in dogsh1t.

sandmanfez said:
stukky said:
Step away from the computer, social interaction is NOT for you! Find a a cave and spend the rest of your life as a hermit, eating nettles and smearing yourself head to toe in dogsh1t.
YOOR AWFY SURE ABOOT YERSEL "SANDMANFEZ" A TAKE IT YOU WOKE UP AND KNEW EVERYTHING....A FEEL SORRY FOR YOO.....YA POOR SOD!!!! :(

C Sqn - but went to D Sqn while CATT was on and went BATUS with A Sqn

engee said:
:D a see" engee" cat 83 a wis gunner 32A then did'ent we come last or there abouts? anyway gaffers fault fur letting us getting pissed night before. :(

stukky said:
engee said:
:D a see" engee" cat 83 a wis gunner 32A then did'ent we come last or there abouts? anyway gaffers fault fur letting us getting pissed night before. :(
am losing ma memory a think? wis CAT 82 or 83 ma brain cells huv degenerated wi awe the smokers a drank in.

stukky said:
sandmanfez said:
stukky said:
YOOR AWFY SURE ABOOT YERSEL "SANDMANFEZ" A TAKE IT YOU WOKE UP AND KNEW EVERYTHING....A FEEL SORRY FOR YOO.....YA POOR SOD!!!! :(
Not half as sorry as I feel for you, I have houseplants that are brighter than you.

sea-king said:
75-86, A,B,C and HQ(Swingfire Troop) Done CAT 83, was Sqn Ldrs rover driver. Name is Cl**f, if that rings a bell. :p
Hi Sea king. I was 13/18 att in 84/87 at Senne in donkey Tp. W, B, P, Mc, Fat Paddy and that crowd. had to look after them bloody greys that were usually yellow :wink:

sea-king said:
75-86, A,B,C and HQ(Swingfire Troop) Done CAT 83, was Sqn Ldrs rover driver. Name is Cl**f, if that rings a bell. :p
:D hi there sea-king would ** mean "if" a ken ye then. can yoo mind when we all got a dose of the trots on hohne ranges? we coodny stay still long enough fur debrief. A wis m**t gunner. poor man passed away last year. am glad a went ti the last reunion cos a hid a gid yap wi him. :D :D :D

CAT there's a memory, thankfully I wasn't involved in the Eagle Sqn.

I too was G dub for the short time we had it & left for Recce when we went to a half troop.
I was the gunner for the Scorp. that got a nice orange interior care of you I think Sea King.

sandmanfez said:
stukky said:
sandmanfez said:
stukky said:
Not half as sorry as I feel for you, I have houseplants that are brighter than you.
:D :D :D perhaps so "sandbagfes" but a bet they can't talk better than me. :D :D :D :D

stukky said:
sandmanfez said:
stukky said:
sandmanfez said:
stukky said:
:D :D :D perhaps so "sandbagfes" but a bet they can't talk better than me. :D :D :D :D
Actually, I'll have twenty quid on the plants.

Ernie said:
sea-king said:
Hi Sea king. I was 13/18 att in 84/87 at Senne in donkey Tp. W***y Br**n, P** Mck***n, Fat Paddy and that crowd. had to look after them bloody greys that were usually yellow :wink:
If you look at the avatar you´ll see Sea Lord alias Nicki, that was R.A.S.S. 79 I think or 80, great fun getting up at 4 in the morning to shampoo the buggers that was. If I saw your face I would remember you, think I do vaguely though. :)

stukky said:
sea-king said:
:D hi there sea-king would ** mean "if" a ken ye then. can yoo mind when we all got a dose of the trots on hohne ranges? we coodny stay still long enough fur debrief. A wis m**t a**an's gunner. poor man passed away last year. am glad a went ti the last reunion cos a hid a gid yap wi him. :D :D :D
Sorry to hear about Matt, good lad he was, I remember always having a dose of the trots on Hohne though. Feckin Slop Jockeys.Hows yerself? :p

FFBox said:
CAT there's a memory, thankfully I wasn't involved in the Eagle Sqn.

I too was G dub for the short time we had it & left for Recce when we went to a half troop.
I was the gunner for the Scorp. that got a nice orange interior care of you I think Sea King.
Quite possibly me that done that, wasn´t know for holding back with the pyros me! :p Hows tricks? :)