LOOKING FUR EX. SCOTS. D.G 1978-1984

Discussion in 'RAC' started by stukky, Jun 3, 2007.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Joined Aug 1984

2. when did you leave engee?

3. 1997 but was with QRH in Catterick for last 6 months or so

4. WHIT SQN WUR YOO IN engee?....... :D

5. Step away from the computer, social interaction is NOT for you! Find a a cave and spend the rest of your life as a hermit, eating nettles and smearing yourself head to toe in dogsh1t.

6. YOOR AWFY SURE ABOOT YERSEL "SANDMANFEZ" A TAKE IT YOU WOKE UP AND KNEW EVERYTHING....A FEEL SORRY FOR YOO.....YA POOR SOD!!!! :(

7. C Sqn - but went to D Sqn while CATT was on and went BATUS with A Sqn

8. :D a see" engee" cat 83 a wis gunner 32A then did'ent we come last or there abouts? anyway gaffers fault fur letting us getting pissed night before. :(

9. am losing ma memory a think? wis CAT 82 or 83 ma brain cells huv degenerated wi awe the smokers a drank in.

10. 75-86, A,B,C and HQ(Swingfire Troop) Done CAT 83, was Sqn Ldrs rover driver. Name is Cl**f, if that rings a bell. :p

11. Not half as sorry as I feel for you, I have houseplants that are brighter than you.

12. Hi Sea king. I was 13/18 att in 84/87 at Senne in donkey Tp. W, B, P, Mc, Fat Paddy and that crowd. had to look after them bloody greys that were usually yellow :wink:

13. :D hi there sea-king would ** mean "if" a ken ye then. can yoo mind when we all got a dose of the trots on hohne ranges? we coodny stay still long enough fur debrief. A wis m**t gunner. poor man passed away last year. am glad a went ti the last reunion cos a hid a gid yap wi him. :D :D :D

14. CAT there's a memory, thankfully I wasn't involved in the Eagle Sqn.

I too was G dub for the short time we had it & left for Recce when we went to a half troop.
    I was the gunner for the Scorp. that got a nice orange interior care of you I think Sea King.