• This is a stand-to for an incoming competition, one of our most expensive yet.
    Later this week we're going to be offering the opportunity to Win £270 Rab Neutrino Pro military down jacket
    Visit the thread at that link above and Watch it to be notified as soon as the competition goes live

Looking for..

I’m trying to track down an old friend, Commissioned WRAC circa 1990, First posting was as a Pl Cdr at Guildford then went as Asst Adj at 5 Hvy Rgt RA, Hong Kong next then became AGC, I’m assuming pay related as the last I heard she was a Worthy Down.

With Persec in mind, any ideas on how best to do this through Arsse?

I’m assuming Regtl / Corps Associations don’t give out contact details (rightly) so I’m wondering if anyone knows them and can pass on my name. If they don’t want to get back in touch they don’t have to kind of thing.

Many thanks.

I’m trying to track down an old friend, Commissioned WRAC circa 1990, First posting was as a Pl Cdr at Guildford then went as Asst Adj at 5 Hvy Rgt RA, Hong Kong next then became AGC, I’m assuming pay related as the last I heard she was a Worthy Down.

I’m assuming Regtl / Corps Associations don’t give out contact details (rightly) so I’m wondering if anyone knows them and can pass on my name. If they don’t want to get back in touch they don’t have to kind of thing.

Many thanks.
There's a WRAC FB group but I think it's a "Closed" one. I had to leave it because if you think these lot are bad on here about their SLRs and stuff, you should have seen them. There's an AGC one as well, and that's full of people doing sports and adventure training, but you could always give it a try.

Thanks for that. Why am I not surprised, I spent enough of my life getting past the Stasi in Guildford. Not easy when you are fitted with external genitalia.

AlienFTM

MIA
Book Reviewer

Many thanks.
I recently joined the RAPC website and Facebook group, simply because in the newsletter, they told me I might.

I left from Worthy Down in 89 so I cannot help personally, but if you PM me details, I can ask on your behalf. A long shot, but just a couple of months ago a managed to connect a Balkans civvy with an old 15/19H buddy from their troubles via my other persona.

I recently joined the RAPC website and Facebook group, simply because in the newsletter, they told me I might.

I left from Worthy Down in 89 so I cannot help personally, but if you PM me details, I can ask on your behalf. A long shot, but just a couple of months ago a managed to connect a Balkans civvy with an old 15/19H buddy from their troubles via my other persona.
In box

Latest Threads