Looking for

Ali Hayes

bump

charliecharlieone said:
Ali Hayes
Mate, I know we are meant to be psychic, but we need a few more clues than that.

B

Biscuits_AB

The_Snail said:
charliecharlieone said:
Ali Hayes
Mate, I know we are meant to be psychic, but we need a few more clues than that.
Ok, Ali Hayes, was in the Army, wore uniform to work, had to do 2 x BFT's and i x CFT per annum, got paid monthly, shopped in the NAAFI, went home on leave, fired a rifle occasionally, did guard duties when in training, was issued with Army boots. That enough for you?

Biscuits_AB said:
The_Snail said:
charliecharlieone said:
Ali Hayes
Ok, Ali Hayes, was in the Army, wore uniform to work, had to do 2 x BFT's and i x CFT per annum, got paid monthly, shopped in the NAAFI, went home on leave, fired a rifle occasionally, did guard duties when in training, was issued with Army boots. That enough for you?
Not wishing to slag her off but if it's the same person I think it is then you can write off the CFT and BFT's. The NAAFI bit is correct though

B

Biscuits_AB

OK, Ali, big lass, not too unfamiliar with the workings of a pie supper, used to hang about the NAAFI venders on a night. Did more shopping than the other lasses, had a double bed, used to get stuck in the traps, wore a big combat jacket, tits down by her knees. That enough?

Biscuits_AB said:
OK, Ali, big lass, not too unfamiliar with the workings of a pie supper, used to hang about the NAAFI venders on a night. Did more shopping than the other lasses, had a double bed, used to get stuck in the traps, wore a big combat jacket, tits down by her knees. That enough?
don't forget the fact that she loves protein, and is good for moral (nod, nod, wink, wink)....or at least she used to be.........

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
D Current Affairs, News and Analysis 1
S Lonely Hearts 177
leeanne Lonely Hearts 247