Looking for

Discussion in 'AGC, RAPTC and SASC' started by charliecharlieone, Jan 8, 2009.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. is he still serving?, if so get a clk to check jpa

2. Ali Hayes of the female variety?

3. Mate, I know we are meant to be psychic, but we need a few more clues than that.

4. Ok, Ali Hayes, was in the Army, wore uniform to work, had to do 2 x BFT's and i x CFT per annum, got paid monthly, shopped in the NAAFI, went home on leave, fired a rifle occasionally, did guard duties when in training, was issued with Army boots. That enough for you?

5. Not wishing to slag her off but if it's the same person I think it is then you can write off the CFT and BFT's. The NAAFI bit is correct though

6. OK, Ali, big lass, not too unfamiliar with the workings of a pie supper, used to hang about the NAAFI venders on a night. Did more shopping than the other lasses, had a double bed, used to get stuck in the traps, wore a big combat jacket, tits down by her knees. That enough?

7. Have a look on ArmyNet and search the person, there's 3 results with a search of 'Ali Hayes'.

8. don't forget the fact that she loves protein, and is good for moral (nod, nod, wink, wink)....or at least she used to be.........