Looking for work? - new job board for the FORCES - completely free

Discussion in 'Jobs (Discussion)' started by blunder888, Jul 7, 2010.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. There is a new Job Board specifically for the forces Forces Jobshop where you can register for free, upload your CV and also, search for jobs that match you. Go to Forces Jobshop to get there. At the moment there are 40+ companies advertising their jobs, ranging from: Aviation to Utilities and everything in between. The site is mainly ex-military run and is associated with a number of service charities. If its not for you but you know someone that might benefit - pass this information along!
  2. Hi,
    I am looking for a contract job in Afghan, upto now I have no joy when I replied to jobs on the net.
    Ex Reme 19yrs of service. can anyone help
    thank you
  3. i only posted this thread because after i registered with Jobs In Defence | Forces Recruitment for Forces Jobs | Forces Jobshop i received 3 separate telephone calls from people looking at my CV within 2 weeks of putting it on there - brill. I've also put it on Monster and others but nothing has come of them!!! forces job shop advertisers seem to know what we have to offer when we get out and all the jobs i was looking at were perfect
  4. Drop your CV to this guy with a covering letter. He has his finger in many pies.
  5. Thanks for that, does anyone know any more?
  6. Thanks natotattie
  7. Blunder888
    I've been registered on that site for about 6-8 weeks. I've had 1 view of my CV and it's been picked up in 7 searches. But no calls or e-mails.
    Have just tweeked my profile and reduced my notice time and will see what comes from that