Looking For White Courlene Belt, Buckles Etc

Discussion in 'Weapons, Equipment & Rations' started by follow-the-sapper, Jun 28, 2011.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. hi

i am looking for the following

White Courlene Belt 2 1/4 Inch (57mm)
    White Courlene Loops
    Chrome Plate Buckles (RE) it dosnt matter if there plain i can add my own
    Brass Male And Female Buckles

also Courlene Bayonet Frogs

the above listed are needed for a wedding 6 of us will be attending a friends weedding and these are the opnly bits we need! fortunately we have all the other odds and sods from previous weddings

i am looking for anyone with buckshee ones or wanting to poay as little as possible and before we start yes i have tried EBay and various surplus stores

REgards

FTS

2. If you scroll down the belt buckle page, they even have your RE belt buckles

3. Hi yes I have looked on this site but they are to expensive for us! Thanks though

4. I don't know where you've tried but when we have cadre pass offs etc at our place we get white belts etc from Bassingbourne. Gloves as well
    hope that helps
    GOS

5. Hi yes I am aware they are available through the system but this wedding isn't on army time and is on rememberance weekend! So most of the kit from Bicester will be used and if I am lucky enough to get it through the system I will have to drive down there to pick up n drop off
    Cheers
    FTS

6. Were the numbers I gave you in the NSN thread of any use?

7. I recent had to look for exactly what your after I looked everywhere but couldn't find any cadet direct had sold out so I typed courlene belt on eBay and theres some dude on there that sells the full set for like 14 kwid bargain ! I even phoned him up to make sure he had it in stock and he said he had like 2000 sets so I'd try their !