Looking for volunteers

So complaints process is corrupt and police hurried my complaint and tried to pervert course if justice. Because of legal aid cuts I can't find a solicitor to defend me and enforce my rights. There is no right to fair trial. Police lied and abused me telling that unauthorized surveillance doesn't happen in Scotland instead of explanation, so I saw bbc documentary. Chief constable and Crown Office can't be bothered. I am taking a break with business and getting universal credit. Government doesn't care about legal cuts and that people can't achieve justice and sort out. I overreacted to government and MP took legal action instead of help. Legal system isn't fixed. And law society has plenty of blog posts about. Justice for rich only. Government took legal action against me for swearing because they can't be bothered and I can't sort out. And solicitor who defend me was negligent and didn't care so I lost and need to pay penalty for swearing. All this I put into case and to Strasbough court to sort out. And then started to work on non profit. So people would be properly explained about actions and advised. Victims will run into many problems and everything is against them, because they gets as shit service as it can be.

So the whole world's against you?

Have you not spotted the common denominator in all this? When you do you might just understand where the problem lies.

Is it.? And interested in bbc documentary in my first post. Bugs etc ..?
I thought you were going to bugger off, yet here you still are.

theoriginalphantom

MIA
Book Reviewer
Just thought I'd point out, I've never followed anyone on AARSE before until now.

This is going to be delicious to follow once I work out what the actual **** she's saying.

theoriginalphantom

MIA
Book Reviewer
Just thought I'd point out, I've never followed anyone on AARSE before until now.

This is going to be delicious to follow once I work out what the actual **** she's saying.

something like this

theoriginalphantom

MIA
Book Reviewer

I started one, took a break. Sorted out with case. Did tons of research. Will utilise it for non profit.

from your link;

A Citizens Advice study (2010) estimated that for every £1 of legal aid expenditure on housing advice, the state potentially saves £2.34; for every £1 of legal aid expenditure on debt advice, the state potentially saves £2.98; for every £1 of legal aid expenditure on employment advice, the state potentially saves £7.13.

none of that applies to your bollocks though does it now?