Looking for volunteers

I almost felt like explaining that it would be illegal for a police officer to undertake unauthorised surveillance, the clue being in the word 'unauthorised', and also trying to explain that Jock plod, or any other police force in the country, hasn't got the time, manpower or resources surveilling a conspiraloon when it's hard enough for them to devote resources chasing down murderers, rapists, burglars, drug dealers and all the other criminal scum out there but felt I would be wasting my time as she (assuming that is the case) wouldn't believe it anyway.
Yeah, but you would say that wouldn't you? There's no way you're gonna cough to the unauthorised surveillance we all know you are really conducting, coz that would be illegal innit.

Yeah, but you would say that wouldn't you? There's no way you're gonna cough to the unauthorised surveillance we all know you are really conducting, coz that would be illegal innit.

Shhhhhhh

You-Aint-Seen-Me-Right-600x458.jpg

Aquavite

Old-Salt
Big deal. I speak 4 languages. Does this matter? Ok kindergarden I am not wasting my time here anymore. Probably all Scotland police will start to offend me here . Such an attention. Maybe I should stay. :)
Alright bugsy, calm down you waffling prick.

Vaiva

Clanker
You've said that before. Credibility gone - if it ever was the

Im a Police Officer and I’m watching you right now ……
So complaints process is corrupt and police hurried my complaint and tried to pervert course if justice. Because of legal aid cuts I can't find a solicitor to defend me and enforce my rights. There is no right to fair trial. Police lied and abused me telling that unauthorized surveillance doesn't happen in Scotland instead of explanation, so I saw bbc documentary. Chief constable and Crown Office can't be bothered. I am taking a break with business and getting universal credit. Government doesn't care about legal cuts and that people can't achieve justice and sort out. I overreacted to government and MP took legal action instead of help. Legal system isn't fixed. And law society has plenty of blog posts about. Justice for rich only. Government took legal action against me for swearing because they can't be bothered and I can't sort out. And solicitor who defend me was negligent and didn't care so I lost and need to pay penalty for swearing. All this I put into case and to Strasbough court to sort out. And then started to work on non profit. So people would be properly explained about actions and advised. Victims will run into many problems and everything is against them, because they gets as shit service as it can be.

theoriginalphantom

MIA
Book Reviewer
I almost felt like explaining that it would be illegal for a police officer to undertake unauthorised surveillance, the clue being in the word 'unauthorised', and also trying to explain that Jock plod, or any other police force in the country, hasn't got the time, manpower or resources surveilling a conspiraloon when it's hard enough for them to devote resources chasing down murderers, rapists, burglars, drug dealers and all the other criminal scum out there but felt I would be wasting my time as she (assuming that is the case) wouldn't believe it anyway.

My wifes cousin is a proper consipiraloon. She's posted on faceache about how she's being monitored by GCHQ and her internet outages are nothing to do with tech, weatherm living in the middle of bastard nowwhere or just someone accidentally cutting the cable. No it's GCHQ stopping her 'getting to the truth' and other such bollocks.

Being convinced her every move is being monitored she posts on faceache about growing a cannabis plant.

some people can have their intelligence measured in planks

theoriginalphantom

MIA
Book Reviewer
who authorised the unauthorised surveillance?

Vaiva

Clanker
So complaints process is corrupt and police hurried my complaint and tried to pervert course if justice. Because of legal aid cuts I can't find a solicitor to defend me and enforce my rights. There is no right to fair trial. Police lied and abused me telling that unauthorized surveillance doesn't happen in Scotland instead of explanation, so I saw bbc documentary. Chief constable and Crown Office can't be bothered. I am taking a break with business and getting universal credit. Government doesn't care about legal cuts and that people can't achieve justice and sort out. I overreacted to government and MP took legal action instead of help. Legal system isn't fixed. And law society has plenty of blog posts about. Justice for rich only. Government took legal action against me for swearing because they can't be bothered and I can't sort out. And solicitor who defend me was negligent and didn't care so I lost and need to pay penalty for swearing. All this I put into case and to Strasbough court to sort out. And then started to work on non profit. So people would be properly explained about actions and advised. Victims will run into many problems and everything is against them, because they gets as shit service as it can be.
I saw people who replied here to my post who knows details from my life somehow. I didn't post my surname here etc. Anyway victims will run into problems nobody here cares so I am changing this forum to another.

CC_TA

LE
I saw people who replied here to my post who knows details from my life somehow. I didn't post my surname here etc. Anyway victims will run into problems nobody here cares so I am changing this forum to another.
You're not very good at fukcing off are you?

Don’t go! We’re genuinely interested in the Directed Energy and Neurological Weapons used by Police Scotland

theoriginalphantom

MIA
Book Reviewer

is that a magic trick?

Vaiva

Clanker
My wifes cousin is a proper consipiraloon. She's posted on faceache about how she's being monitored by GCHQ and her internet outages are nothing to do with tech, weatherm living in the middle of bastard nowwhere or just someone accidentally cutting the cable. No it's GCHQ stopping her 'getting to the truth' and other such bollocks.

Being convinced her every move is being monitored she posts on faceache about growing a cannabis plant.

some people can have their intelligence measured in planks
It seems that cops will find and time and resources for misconduct. It looks like my situation is like from BBC documentary I have in first post.

Universal credit so a taker not a giver

Vaiva

Clanker
What do you think about this "weapon" ? Amazon product. I don't need it anymore but thought to purchase for non profit maybe to borrow people who recently made complaints to police in case they will feel weird.