Blogg

LE
main-qimg-f5914e6d34b9120701b44636a0fc523e

Oh please, do take this seriously.

The world has moved on a bit from sad and pathetic attempts to shield yourself

SnazzyView attachment 593148

EMF RADIATION SHIELD MEN T-SHIRT V-NECK HEALTH SAFETY PROTECTION SUIT

• 100% Silver-Nylon Blend
  • Ware this light stretch t-shirt as a basic top or an undershirt to protect you from all-day Radio Frequency (RF) radiation
  • 100% silver-nylon blend fabric provides RF radiation shielding to 3 GHz and beyond
I prefer these, far more easy on the eye...

R.jpg

MoleBath

LE
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
CIVPLOD do a difficult and thankless task but without them we would all be in danger . A perrilessly thin blue line stands between good people and anarchy.
1627833580169.png

, Big deal. I speak 4 languages. Does this matter? Ok kindergarden I am not wasting my time here anymore. Probably all Scotland police will start to offend me here . Such an attention. Maybe I should stay. :)
Aye lass, we're still watching you.

Och aye the noo, you're fuckin' knicked etc.

jmb3296

War Hero
Any ideas where I can find people interested in helping people to get through corruption from point a to b through all corrupt nerve wracking system? When everyone bullshits them. I just need a couple of people genuinely interested in helping occasionally. Don't plan to stick there because I am not into army. Wouldn't be into project as well but as nobody cares. Any ideas? Thanks sweeties.
In all seriousness

you are not under unofficial surveillance, there isn’t the time or the inclination from the police to do such a thing.
the sad thing is, nobody cares

Please pause and think for a bit.
why would the police wish to devote time and resources to surveillance of you. You don’t strike me as a master criminal.
the articles you have posted are years old, there have been two chief constables since Stephen House.
why would the SNP whatever you think of them, go out in a limb to defend police corruption and malfeasance.
the resignation of Susan Deacon article you posted is frankly bizarre. The SPA she chaired handles the funding and strategy of the policing plan and holds the chief Constable to account for that, not police complaints or conduct.
there is an internal police standards directorate answerable to the Deputy Chief Constable you don’t appear to have corresponded with them or if you have you haven’t shown it here or why you are dissatisfied with the outcome.
There is an independent Police Complaints authority, again no correspondence or explanation of why unhappy.
There are further independent bodies overseeing surveillance matters and then the courts etc.
there are plenty of individuals and single issue groups alleging police and judicial incompetence, the thing is they tend to mainly a bit tinfoil hat types.
please go and see a lawyer, talk through your concerns and if you have something they will be delighted to take it on for you.
alternatively go and see a campaigning journalist or paper ie The Ferret.
if none of that works, go and tell your Dr because I think you are delusional and they may be able to help.

Last edited:
In all seriousness

you are not under unofficial surveillance, there isn’t the time or the inclination from the police to do such a thing.
the sad thing is, nobody cares

Please pause and think for a bit.
why would the police wish to devote time and resources to surveillance of you. You don’t strike me as a master criminal.
the articles you have posted are years old, there have been two chief constables since Stephen House.
why would the SNP whatever you think of them, go out in a limb to defend police corruption and malfeasance.
the resignation of Susan Deacon article you posted is frankly bizarre. The SPA she chaired handles the funding and strategy of the policing plan and holds the chief Constable to account for that, not police complaints or conduct.
there is an internal police standards directorate answerable to the Deputy Chief Constable you don’t appear to have corresponded with them or if you have you haven’t shown it here or why you are dissatisfied with the outcome.
There is an independent Police Complaints authority, again no correspondence or explanation of why unhappy.
There are further independent bodies overseeing surveillance matters and then the courts etc.
there are plenty of individuals and single issue groups alleging police and judicial incompetence, the thing is they tend to mainly a bit tinfoil hat types.
please go and see a lawyer, talk through your concerns and if you have something g they will be delighted to take it in for you.
alternatively go and see a campaigning journalist or paper if The Ferret.
if none of that works, go and tell you’re Dr because I think you are delusional and they may be able to help.
Oh dear, you've taken the nut job seriously. On your own head be it!!

Peter-Pan

Clanker
Hi,

I am starting a non profit project to help people fight police corruption. I am looking for people who would be interested in idea and developing it. As a victim of police corruption I saw how broken and absurd system is. And how difficult it can be to get through. Recently I prepared a case to Strasbourgh court against corrupt SNP government, corrupt police and Crown Office etc. System is broken, inefficient and corrupt. Police is like from documentary .
Currently I undergo unauthorized surveillance I am dealing with. I was abused a few years ago and police started to carry unauthorized surveillance to deal with me. Sadly I didn't new about such a things and I got shock, because had too much to cope with. Until later find out. Things like this can do plenty of damage in your life. Police corruption is institutional.

Im a Police Officer and I’m watching you right now ……

theoriginalphantom

MIA
Book Reviewer
Didn't saw many men. Decided to start project to check what's there. Oh- kindergarten of self absorbed children.

Traditionally the magician saws a lady in half.

jmb3296

War Hero
Oh dear, you've taken the nut job seriously. On your own head be it!!
I can always block her if she annoys Further.

undoubtedly a nut job but I have now covered off the sensible advice if she is genuinely mentally ill as opposed to just trolling.

I can go back to ignoring her wibbeling now

If she's who I think she is, she is indeed Lithuanian and she supports the "Worldwide Campaign Against Torture and Abuse Using Directed Energy and Neurological Weapons", considering herself to be a "Targeted Individual".

I wasn't aware that the Scottish Police had such a well-stocked arsenal.
Worse, mate, much worse.

They've got weaponised haggisses

I can always block her if she annoys Further.

undoubtedly a nut job but I have now covered off the sensible advice if she is genuinely mentally ill as opposed to just trolling.

I can go back to ignoring her wibbeling now

I almost felt like explaining that it would be illegal for a police officer to undertake unauthorised surveillance, the clue being in the word 'unauthorised', and also trying to explain that Jock plod, or any other police force in the country, hasn't got the time, manpower or resources surveilling a conspiraloon when it's hard enough for them to devote resources chasing down murderers, rapists, burglars, drug dealers and all the other criminal scum out there but felt I would be wasting my time as she (assuming that is the case) wouldn't believe it anyway.

jmb3296

War Hero
I almost felt like explaining that it would be illegal for a police officer to undertake unauthorised surveillance, the clue being in the word 'unauthorised', and also trying to explain that Jock plod, or any other police force in the country, hasn't got the time, manpower or resources surveilling a conspiraloon when it's hard enough for them to devote resources chasing down murderers, rapists, burglars, drug dealers and all the other criminal scum out there but felt I would be wasting my time as she (assuming that is the case) wouldn't believe it anyway.
I fear you are correct

Latest Threads