Looking for volunteers

Hi,

I am starting a non profit project to help people fight police corruption. I am looking for people who would be interested in idea and developing it. As a victim of police corruption I saw how broken and absurd system is. And how difficult it can be to get through. Recently I prepared a case to Strasbourgh court against corrupt SNP government, corrupt police and Crown Office etc. System is broken, inefficient and corrupt. Police is like from documentary .
Currently I undergo unauthorized surveillance I am dealing with. I was abused a few years ago and police started to carry unauthorized surveillance to deal with me. Sadly I didn't new about such a things and I got shock, because had too much to cope with. Until later find out. Things like this can do plenty of damage in your life. Police corruption is institutional.
Tell me dearest have you managed to claim asylum from Brussels yet?

Ok boys. Got corrupt kindergarden there replying. It seems I will be busy with my non profit. Nowadays nobody cares nor fights corruption. Such a disappointment. Ok boys I am going to save women. Seems noone decent there. I just didn't knew that soooooo many cops are interested in me. Probably all Scotland police caries unauthorized surveillance to deal with me.

You sound as if you are bat-shit menkle. Stick around, you'll fit in well here.

... this unauthorised surveillance? webcam? Anything we can look at?

main-qimg-f5914e6d34b9120701b44636a0fc523e

Grownup_Rafbrat

ADC
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor

Vaiva

Clanker
I have never been complimented so many times in one sentence...

I'm sorry, please forgive me. I will volunteer, i volunteer @stacker1 as your arrse point of contact.

You're welcom
Reading this thread makes a refreshing change from the Sunday papers.
As already indicated the poster obviously did little or no research on Arrse before posting.
Subtle hint if vaiva wants sympathy, then it can be found in the dictionary, somewhere between sh1t and syphilis.
I am not here for sympathy or to waste my time. Don't plan to stick here. Not interested if honestly. Starting project because nobody cares about nothing.

Dwarf

LE
Didn't saw many men. Decided to start project to check what's there. Oh- kindergarten of self absorbed children.
When you have faced and done the things that many of the veterans on here have done then you can judge.

The jokes and attitudes come from doing things you cannot comprehend.

So good luck with your quest. This site isn't for you.

Didn't saw many men. Decided to start project to check what's there. Oh- kindergarten of self absorbed children.
Didn't see many men FFS!!!

Grownup_Rafbrat

ADC
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor
Irony not your strong point, sweetie?

Tell me, Oh Sage, from whence comes your grasp of the sweet English language? Do you know a clown calling himself KGB Resident?

Vaiva

Clanker
When you have faced and done the things that many of the veterans on here have done then you can judge.

The jokes and attitudes come from doing things you cannot comprehend.

So good luck with your quest. This site isn't for you.
Because only you work

Vaiva

Clanker
Because only you work

Any ideas where I can find people interested in helping people to get through corruption from point a to b through all corrupt nerve wracking system? When everyone bullshits them. I just need a couple of people genuinely interested in helping occasionally. Don't plan to stick there because I am not into army. Wouldn't be into project as well but as nobody cares. Any ideas? Thanks sweeties.

Any ideas where I can find people interested in helping people to get through corruption from point a to b through all corrupt nerve wracking system? When everyone bullshits them. I just need a couple of people genuinely interested in helping occasionally. Don't plan to stick there because I am not into army. Wouldn't be into project as well but as nobody cares. Any ideas? Thanks sweeties.

OneTenner

LE
Book Reviewer
I suggest you contact Karen off of Facebook - if you haven't already

I have to say, I do agree with you on one point though, nobody cares (about your pointlessness).

Latest Threads