Looking for volunteers

Vaiva

Clanker
Hi,

I am starting a non profit project to help people fight police corruption. I am looking for people who would be interested in idea and developing it. As a victim of police corruption I saw how broken and absurd system is. And how difficult it can be to get through. Recently I prepared a case to Strasbourgh court against corrupt SNP government, corrupt police and Crown Office etc. System is broken, inefficient and corrupt. Police is like from documentary .
Currently I undergo unauthorized surveillance I am dealing with. I was abused a few years ago and police started to carry unauthorized surveillance to deal with me. Sadly I didn't new about such a things and I got shock, because had too much to cope with. Until later find out. Things like this can do plenty of damage in your life. Police corruption is institutional.

Last edited:

Auld-Yin

ADC
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor
Ok, I'm ready now

20140912_DSC5587_Popcorn_D800_ST_-10-2.jpg

Crack on.

Are you sure you're on the right site?

Anyway, best of luck.

Standby, standby.........

maguire

LE
Book Reviewer
Hi,

I am starting a non profit project to help people fight police corruption. I am looking for people who would be interested in idea and developing it. As a victim of police corruption I saw how broken and absurd system is. And how difficult it can be to get through. Recently I prepared a case to Strasbourgh court against corrupt SNP government, corrupt police and Crown Office etc. System is broken, inefficient and corrupt.

tell me, have you ever been to Kent?

Vaiva

Clanker
Not sure if it is right site, it can be difficult to find people who are interested in matters like this. I did plenty of research for my case etc. And plan to use it for project. I plan to set up simple website soon in a few weeks time. And then can share there for a feedback. It is complex topic and people will run into many obstacles, nobody cares about.

I subscribe to the DCI Gene Hunt style of policing.

I hope you get stopped and searched a lot.

endure

GCM
I'm quite happy to volunteer as long as you buy your own Vaseline...

I doubt you'll get anyone on here to volunteer, number one rule in the forces - never volunteer. This lot are too busy touching themselves, and those that aren't are touching someone they shouldn't! XD

endure

GCM
I doubt you'll get anyone on here to volunteer, number one rule in the forces - never volunteer. This lot are too busy touching themselves, and those that aren't are touching someone they shouldn't! XD
I thought I'd unplugged my webcam. Apparently not...

At first glance I thought the OP’s name was vulva. My old eyes probably.

Not sure if it is right site, it can be difficult to find people who are interested in matters like this. I did plenty of research for my case etc. And plan to use it for project. I plan to set up simple website soon in a few weeks time. And then can share there for a feedback. It is complex topic and people will run into many obstacles, nobody cares about.
Hi Vaiva,
You say you did plenty of research for your case etc., but you neglected to do any research on this site, or, I should say, research about this site.....Or, to be more specific, you didn't actually take the time to browse through a few of the many, many pages of this site.
If you had done that, you may have noticed that out of the literally millions of sites you could have posted on, you chose the one site on the entire WorldWideInterWebNet that is about as far as it is f*****g possible to get from a site that would actually help and encourage you.
This place is inhabited by some of the most sadistic, sarcastic, unfeeling moonhowlers, fruitloops and pisstakers that the modern world has ever seen, together, in one place.
I've not been on here long myself, but I've been here long enough to know that a thread like the one you have started will attract comments from people whose standards were fairly low to start with and have just got lower as time goes by.
There are also very well respected serving and former police officers on here, who obviously don't get to hear all that often about accusations of police corruption as they go about their dangerous and thankless everyday duties, and I am sure they will be more than happy to reach out and engage with you regarding your concerns.
Hopefully they will get to you before the real nutters show up.
May I take the time to thank you for starting what I believe is going to be a truly awesome exchange of ideas and advice, this is going to be great :salut:

Have you met DaManBugs yet, he'll have a few tales to tell you

Latest Threads