Looking for someone who served with United Nations in 1991

Hello,

I am looking for someone called John Thomas McGowan who served with the UN in Bosnia in 1995. I have a family who would desperately like to get in contact with him.

For anyone else who served around that time, the reason relates to a young boy who was accidentally ran over by a peace keeping convoy. He was treated on base if that helps jog anyone's memory.

Hello,

I am looking for someone called John Thomas McGowan who served with the UN in Bosnia in 1991. I have a family who would desperately like to get in contact with him.

For anyone else who served around that time, the reason relates to a young boy who was accidentally ran over by a peace keeping convoy. He was treated on base if that helps jog anyone's memory.
hmmm...17 yrs of missed CSA payments?

Last edited:
Lets hope that it is CSA and not the family of the boy sniffing for compensation. A sad sign of the times if it is

Hello,

I am looking for someone called John Thomas McGowan who served with the UN in Bosnia in 1995. I have a family who would desperately like to get in contact with him.

You work for these ambulance chasers and I claim my 5 Kuna and some dodgy CD's.

OK, it's a fair cop-it was me, even though my name is not John Thomas McGowan.

And it wasn't an accident: I aimed my Landy at the brick-throwing Croat rut dweller. Fortunately, I was cloaked by my Pale Blue Beret Of Awesomeness and escaped with minor cuts.

So, Ante can go and spin if he's after compo.