looking for some help at 13 Regiment

"The 13 Air Assault Support Regiment RLC Unit Welfare Office staff are here to help you. We have a well established welfare support system for both single and married personnel of the unit. If you require answers to individual questions please contact the Unit Welfare Office (UWO) direct. They can also put you in touch with the many specialised agencies available within the Colchester Garrison if required.

The UWO is located in flat 101, Charter House, Ebony Close, which is on the married quarter estate on Baranswood Road, opposite Montgomery School.
Parking is available.

Contact numbers are: Charter House 01206 364824
Mobile (out of hours) 07774 486340

If there is no one in the office please leave a message on the answer phone and someone will get back to you, alternatively if its an emergency use the mobile number."

This may be of help, it is an extract from this link:


Similar threads

Latest Threads