Looking for Soldier in BATUS may/april 2000

You might think Im daft, but I am looking for a soldier called Tomo....in BATUS in 2000 April May time posibly on a posting or 6 month tour.....Last name Thomson, mate called Winksy or Winks...I know its a long shot but a mate is looking for them.....Any help would be greatly appreciated.......
email....sschlaht@telus.net
CHEERS!!!!

Fcking long gestation period (80 odd months), but then i have sampled many a Canadian lady(ish) in my time. Some of them were not of this earth so it could be possible. I wonder how many half British kids have had to grow up a hick Cleetus type Canuck, ignorant to the fact that his real Dad was a Bill Oddie? Tragic really.

"Our" Tommo might now be the father of the Chief of the Blackfoot? and as such has land rights in that Dump.

It shouldnt be too hard to track him down, its not like there are that many "Tommo's" around. If i were a betting man i would say he was about 5' 10", Stocky, short hair and a tache.

Alternatively Tommo may be Poxed up to the eyeballs.

4-8-Alfa said:
Bloody hell you lot, bloke asks a simple question.

Here you go mate, all the info you need.

Here
Oh Boy are you in deep ka ka there pal? the MOD want to know where the link came from. That particular site gives details of how the Labour Party see britain. It's top fuc4in secret.

qman said:
4-8-Alfa said:
Bloody hell you lot, bloke asks a simple question.

Here you go mate, all the info you need.

Here
Oh Boy are you in deep ka ka there pal? the MOD want to know where the link came from. That particular site gives details of how the Labour Party see britain. It's top fuc4in secret.
I found the link on a bit of paper that was blowing in the wind after a tall building fell down on its own accord.
Anyway Smugde and Smiffy will give me top cover :D

Scary thing is I may know them, small world isn't it!?

Touching base after seven years is natures way of saying they didn't want to keep in touch!

Latest Threads